Bersa

Hello there!

This is my first post here and I'd like to start by asking for your suggestions on the recording labels

that specifically focus on a particular subgenre of psytrance or genres of psychedelic music in general.

Here are my own suggestions:

Goa trance - Suntrip Records, Ovnimoon Records, Timecode/Sangoma Records ...

Full on - Dacru Records ...

Progressive Psytrance - ?

What about Psybient?

Psybient - Altar Records ...

Ambient - Ultimae records (Ambient and downtempo in general)...

P.S. Feel free to add you favorite sub-genres.

Ambient - Ultimae records ...

Just to make one thing absolutely clear: the stuff Ultimae releases is (for the major part at least) not "ambient". To my knowledge, there's not one single label in the entire psy scene that releases only "ambient".

Just to make one thing absolutely clear: the stuff Ultimae releases is (for the major part at least) not "ambient". To my knowledge, there's not one single label in the entire psy scene that releases only "ambient".

Sure, they release various kinds of psychedilc stuff but while exploring there website I felt that they were focusing more on ambient style. Maybe I'll add downtempo.

Hello Bersa! :)

We release Goa~Trance music. :)

Nice!

Goa trance - Suntrip Records, Ovnimoon Records, Timecode/Sangoma Records ...

Suntrip, yes.

Ovnimoon to a certain extent maybe (definitely has a more prog edge to it). If you want the most "goa" label of the whole Geomagnetic.tv sublabel jungle, maybe Timewarp is most appropriate :)

Timecode/Sangoma, definitely no.

Sure, they release various kinds of psychedilc stuff but while exploring there website I felt that they were focusing more on ambient style. Maybe I'll add downtempo.

They release slow stuff, can be ambient as you said (example Carbon Based Lifeforms - Twentythree), psybient or downtempo in general (Asura).

there's not one single label in the entire psy scene that releases only "ambient".

Sure, they would not be considered as part of the "psy scene" in that case.

Good labels for general psytrance music/aggressive full on: Hadra records https://www.discogs.com/label/32526-Hadra-Records (also release some downtempo).

Sangoma is Forest/Psytrance oriented if I remember correctly.

Treetrolla Records, and Forest Freaks also releases good Forest psy.

DAT Records is a good label for goa / psytrance (old school)

Iboga Records for progressive psytrance.