Mahanada - Extrabreit

Simonmush

Hi Guys,my latest track, hope you can enjoy it! Would be glad about some constructive feedback! Thanks !https://soundcloud.com/simon78-2/extrabreit

Wasabi dude!! This is not my style per second, but I liked this. I honestly don't think it's fair to leave feedback because I'm just not qualified, but I will say it's not my style but I enjoyed listening to it. Really nice!! There's a vibrasphere track that comes to mind where they had this infectious danceable basslines and fx on the same level as yours.. I would say it seemed they gave birth to the track in a sense the randomness was not so random when you listened to the whole track. A place for everything and everything in its place. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Simon!

Nice intro, good clean progressive groove and ambience, the floating melodies work great.

The track builds up slowly in a nice way, always evolving... Nice rythmic tweaks and changes.

The last part delivers in a dreamy way. I feel that from 6:00 to 6:30 it could go further, explode a bit in some way, maybe an over the top melody... Seems that the energy ducks a bit there

Great track, one of your best, congrats

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks very much for your detailled and positive feedback!q xamanist: i feel the same with the part you described, but most time i feel unable to change a part of a track, when i finished it before. Treid it sometimes but endes most time making a new track .)