Boom / Suntrip documentary - The resurgence of Goa Trance

So, "Will there ever be a successor to Apsara ?" What is that supposed to mean? Both on the first and on the second level... This is naive at best...unless this is plain crafty.

Aaah Ward, how to tell you ?

Let's assume I didn't write the above post.

Works of art are like a kaledidoscope over the world. You're looking at one point in a system you don't really undertsand and can't control, on which you have no idea how the people will react. One second passes, one degree shift, and the image you're looking at has completely changed. But you might still be pleased at it. Others might not. Or might?!

Trying to recreate a past image is vain. Would you suceed, you have no guarantee your audience would like it to the extent of the effort you put into it.

My favorite Suntrip comp is Temple of Chaos (note: this statement may change over time). Did I ever think of making another one like that? No, didn't even think about it once. Because the kaleidoscope rolls. We go with the flow. Artists lead the show. We are like photographers, we take a snapshot WHEN we can, IF we can. And in the end our job is similar to devloping the photograph under the red light.

• Like 1

Ward, we caught you red handed, we have written evidence you slandered about us on our backs. Repeteadly.

We had a talk about it, you and me, in 2014, remember? You didn't even deny it. There's been so much mud spilled that other people like Psychedelic Alien have noticed. So please stop making a fool of yourself with your smileys and have the decency to keep a low profile on this.

Before you start denying/arguing/whatever, remember: we never tried to do any wrong to you. Because after all you do release Goa music...and at this point I know I'll never be tired to say we are more powerful for our cause altogether.

:) Written evidence: I feel like I'm in court (take me to jail).

About Apsara: I think it was the best compilation you guys made. No double meaning...and yes, it is no secret I don't like most of the music you release. But I don't like 'neo' goa in general (I think is pretty clear to most on this forum). But what I like, I like! Even if it isn't all off it...

Again in short: This CD I liked and still like a lot. For exmple: I still get many requests for a succesor of "erta alé". I do the same now with you, request/ask what the future holds.

In the past we saw many labels doing that: make successors of compilations and worked out whole series of it (cf. Goa Head,...). I wish I had more money to do it too :)