Imba - Impossible Astronaut (Neogoa Records, 2016)

Thanks guys, i am really happy with such a support! I promise future releases will be even better, as i cleared some compilation tracks now next 3-4 months i will focus hard on mixing of album tracks :)

You rocks Imba !!!
Great album !
And to bad for me, sold out ... :(

It's not too late mate, in couple of days Suntrip shop will recieve dozen of copies so be sure to check their updates. I am waiting for them too! :D

But according to photos they seems fantastic, there is gloss added too!

12771871_10153769021400862_3511594641380

12794929_10153769021395862_4486945639166

:)

• Like 1

Thanks guys, i am really happy with such a support! I promise future releases will be even better, as i cleared some compilation tracks now next 3-4 months i will focus hard on mixing of album tracks :)

It's not too late mate, in couple of days Suntrip shop will recieve dozen of copies so be sure to check their updates. I am waiting for them too! :D

But according to photos they seems fantastic, there is gloss added too!

12771871_10153769021400862_3511594641380

12794929_10153769021395862_4486945639166

:)

yea you should be proud and what you have accomplished. looks really good :) .

lol at chloe's thing title and what are you? - I can't explain . :lol: well done dude !

That track name... it's internal joke :D

lol i know that lol I just hope you wont get chloes thing one day starting a war with el imbassador if that chloes thing will find out lol but you can do that in next album and write the adventures of el imbassador that would be epic haha !

• Like 1

Yeah thats whats so awesome, I KNOW that all the new stuff coming out from you will be better than previous. Such amazing anticipation each time that I know already will indeed be worth the anticipation.

Grats man on your success. Itll only go uphill from here :)

peace

• 3 weeks later...

12321560_943844539003101_146158813245760

Latest Imba release is now available for FREE DOWNLOAD. Get this 3-track #GoaTrance EP right here: http://goo.gl/nPSfbYGot problem downloading the file? Here is how: At the release page click on 'Buy Now' and enter zero (0) as a price (or donate, if you like what we do), and leave your valid email where you will recieve a download link. You'll be asked to fill the zip/postal code and country fields as well, after that hit submit and you will get the link for download to your email. Don't forget to change the file type from MP3 to FLAC or WAV before starting your download (in case you prefer high-quality audio-formats).

Enjoy the music and let us know what do you think! In case you're wondering what about the Ektoplazm download. We will have this one there as soon as they start accepting applications for new music.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Fuck is wrong with felipe, that MPD (DPD* these days) though... I wish you well bro....

@ Imba and Neogoa

Congrats on the success and imba, keep at it brother, i know you have that masterpiece in you!

richpa, thanks for making all this possible.

I wish you all the very very best of success on all levels of life.

*Dissociative Personality Disorder. Replaced Multiple Personality Disorder.

Previously DPD stood for Depersonalization Disorder.

Now they seperated them into DR ( Derealization syndrome) and DP (Depersonalization syndrome) which often occur simoultaniously.

source: my own knowledge but wiki and the DSM will tell you a similar story.