Confessions of a goa-trancer

operon

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

Assume? All one has to do is read the plethora of comments.

Its fair enough to not like something, its fair enough to say it. But making derogatory comments, on repeat, for years upon years?...that's a grudge.

nonsense. It's called being passionate about a scene I helped build from scratch and wanting to see things change for the better IMO (not that I am so naive thinking it will anymore).

You also go on calling me (yes I know you are refering to me) that I am bitter and abandoned. I find that way of debating a bit insulting and IMO it shows a lack in willingness to debate without becoming personal from your side and IMO it's a debate killer. It's like someone tells you You hate a certain race/population because you dare to criticize their politicians.

I don't even want to defend myself as it's just a never ending story that if you are passionate about a certain subject or cause you "must" be bitter, hateful, jealous etc. etc.

nonsense. It's called being passionate about a scene I helped build from scratch and wanting to see things change for the better IMO (not that I am so naive thinking it will anymore).

You also go on calling me (yes I know you are refering to me) that I am bitter and abandoned. I find that way of debating a bit insulting and IMO it shows a lack in willingness to debate without becoming personal from your side and IMO it's a debate killer. It's like someone tells you You hate a certain race/population because you dare to criticize their politicians.

I don't even want to defend myself as it's just a never ending story that if you are passionate about a certain subject or cause you "must" be bitter, hateful, jealous etc. etc.

I was referring to Mr Mustafa's "bitter and abandoned" comment. Scroll up and read.

This is directed at you though, there are more people besides you in this chat. You want to take things personal before even reading? That is your problem.

Also, you don't want a debate, you just want a crowd to read what you have to say.

And this was the last time I was part of that crowd.

Peace out.