Sign in to follow this  
Richpa

Ethno-ambient, world, traditional and pagan music

Richpa    834

I would really like to see some cool recommendations from the mentioned genres if you got one since I really think that there is plenty of relaxing music that has been around waiting to be discovered. Even I really like psychedelic chillout and Goa ambient, there is some special passion towards the world and ethno music. So, let's have this thread for all the people who share same passion and let's throw some good suggestions. I'll start with the most recent track that I found today:

Celestial ethno-ambient masterpiece from my country. Our ancestors called the Orion constellation 'Plug' simply because it visually reminded them on the plow, which got the same meaning even today on Croatian.

• Like 1

Richpa    834

Karl Sanders is really great musician, love his solo works, as well as music that Nile has been making :)

• Like 1

LunarDawn    85

This is version I discovered today!

First version that i have heard was by our Croatian band Putokazi (Roadsigns :) )

As you see, I´m gonna annoy you on this topic, this is only the tip of the iceberg :)

LunarDawn    85

You tryin´ to force me towards north so we prepare early for compilation, ha Rich?

Richpa    834

Lovely suggestions mate :) Are you from Russia?

• Like 1