Oh and about the cover, neither me nor mark we liked that "eye of sauron" cover, that was a work in progress, but we had to send smth to arabesque to keep the release date.

I then looked like crazy for fonts and found one that I liked and asked to the designer exact changes to follow my original idea that was to have a normal eye and not a "monster alike one". WE find the current cover much more mature and exactly as I wanted it. The one we discarded maybe was good for a darkpsy or fantasy cd ;)

Personally I like the cover, and the music for that matter. I am very glad you guys decided to release a VA that doesn't necessarily contain killer old school tracks, but also some tracks that are valuable from a musical-historical point of view. This makes it very interesting.

Needless to say, it still includes some monstermonstertracks like the Doof, Slinky Wizard and GNOTR tracks. Ring of Fire will always be one of the absolute classics in my book, and still causes spontaneous freak-out-ism inside my skull.

Personally I like the cover, and the music for that matter. I am very glad you guys decided to release a VA that doesn't necessarily contain killer old school tracks, but also some tracks that are valuable from a musical-historical point of view. This makes it very interesting.

Needless to say, it still includes some monstermonstertracks like the Doof, Slinky Wizard and GNOTR tracks. Ring of Fire will always be one of the absolute classics in my book, and still causes spontaneous freak-out-ism inside my skull.

Fully agree, I enjoy these more raw, less "over-stuffed" versions a lot, especially the darker, more percussive version of Funkus Munkus!

And I love the green tray, really an eye-catcher :-)

Btw.: The Etnica track is very interesting IMO, sounds like a first draft for their famous, hard-to-get Pleiadians - "Pleiadians" track. Though much slower, some different sounds and less powerful, the hihat sections and some of the sequences played are almost the same.

• 1 month later...

I finally ordered it...!!!

A few more days of anticipation, till i have it in my hands and rock it louder than loud, full of memories and emotions from the glory days of electronic psychedelia,

surrounded by the scent of sandal wood sticks...!!!

IMO maybe the best old school goa trance compilation of the decade...

Nothing more to say.

COUNTLESS THANKS TO FEDE, MARK & ALL THE DAT RECORDS CREW for their efforts so far... :excl: :excl: :excl: