What do you think about Ishq?

Ormion

One of my favourite if not my favourite ambient artist. After all these years and his/their music is as sublime as it always was. His side project Ishvara is also great, just like the Colourform group. His collaboration with Pan Electric was nice as well.

Love Ishq :wub:

Ever since I first listened to Orchid while sick, I've been in love with his sound.

Very soft, floating, subtle. Easy to miss and it's not music for while you're busy and can sometimes take a while to get into but when it hits you it's sublime.

From their natural ambient, rhythmic stuff like Orchid and ...and awake to his really chilled drones like with their Elve project and Voice From Home with Steve Brand, and the more spacey stuff like their Ishvara project and Deep Space objects it's all just really immersive.

Recently I got both Ishqamatics albums Earthbound and Spacebound which sound excellent and this week I got the latest under the Ishq name, The Invisible Landscape which is natural sounding drone ambient, somewhat like Elve, and Zennor Plane which is quite experimental using a lot of guitars. I've not had time to properly listen to either of these yet though I am sure they'll be great because it's Ishq :wub:

All such wonderful music :)