Little things you love in psy/goa tracks

Ormion

One of the things I love is when a track builds energy and then shifts to a key/chord change or a more/less upbeat bassline. Here are two example of what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilnbCRnctNM

03:50-03:55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4lQ9yaHb7s

06:05-06:08

What's yours?

Ormion, I really love keychanges aswell, they make a track very interesting and can sometimes give it very different and unique atmosphere. They are not suitable for all tracks though, for me good tracks with keychanges are

Astral Projection - Nilava In the last minutes there are interesting key changes that make the song more driving and expressive.

Astral Projection - Kabalah New Age mix This track is (for me) very melancholic, the frequent key changes make it sound dramatic for me like the main battle is about to start in a sciense fiction movie for example. This track is very hypnotic and melancholic and is just for closing my eyes, listening to it and then going out without knowing where I am.

There are many more tracks like that and I can let you know about them. The Filteria track of yours is not that bad by the way, it sounds nice.

I will list two things I like in Goa Trance

I love clean sounding strings that are defining and atmospheric. A good string attached to a track is worth a lot God strings for example are:

Aban Don - Crystal

Electric Universe - Meteor

Power Source - Granada Remix

Besides that I like very clean sounding melodies which give deph and drive to a track. For example

Aban Don - Crystal, the main melody synth

Electric Universe - Alien Encounter Part I (after 4 45)

Hallucinogen - Alpha Centauri

Why not, Millenium - Skywalk

Man with no name - Under the influence (Very clean melodysound after the second half of the song)