Times are tough...

InFecTeD_gOa

for me analogue format is like a filter for good music. i know that there many bad releases on cd/vinyl aswell but still if there is something really good it will eventually have it's own analogue version

Same here, but I only buy music on CD and even then can't keep up with everything I want, let alone do it all justice by playing it often enough. If I downloaded music too, either free or purchases, I'd be in real trouble! (Plus it takes too long to sift through the masses of digital releases all over different websites.)

Therefore I limit my music collecting to just what comes out on CD. (I also have a problem with paying for something intangible like a download - so that puts me off too and I love building up a CD collection.)

At a quick reckoning, I purchased 16 CDs in September. 14 of which were Psytrance (& related genres,) and have no plans to stop any time soon!

You lose money for releasing my music. BTW what's the difference between downloads and purhases?

Big deal, it wasn't point to make money, it was point to spread the almighty Exelization sound! Difference is that you can set some releases for free download. On bandcamp download counter counts all downloads (including the free downloads) and purchases counter counts only number of purchases.