Electric universe - Radio S.P.A.C.E. where without vocals?

radi6404

This is one of my favourite EU tracks and once I had it without the annoying vocals and was annoying it a lot. But the album version, altough sounding impressive and being one of the best melodic goa tracks has those annoying vocals that do not please me. Which compilation version does not have them. I don`t know why they are there in the first place, they sound cheesy and ruin the track a bit. With those vocals you can`t show it to people outside the scene because they emidiatelly will find that vocal annoying, so in my opinion they shouldn`t have been there in first place, because Radio SPACE is on par with all other masterpeaces on Stardiver.

Check via Discogs advanced search: http://www.discogs.com/search?type=all&track=Radio+S.P.A.C.E.

It was only released on one compilation besides the album: "Distance to Goa 5" (or one of its bootlegs).

It also appeared on "Goa Prophets" (also Distance) but it's the complete album we have here on cd3 so I doubt one track would be different.

Now, maybe there is another version hidden in a Goa Gill Mix or something but I won't dig into this :)

No, the speech sounds a bit cheap in my opinion. What makes the track special is the very special melody. When I heart it first time I really was blown away, it is hypnotic, melanchoic and has the Boris Blenn touch. I guess the version without speech is on the Distance to Goa 5 album then, since I know it exists. Why do you think the speech makes this song special, Imba? If it was a short vocal it woudl have been better, but the track is just too good to have such an ordinary speech in the middle of the song.