3. Carousel
4. Three Quarters
5. Lfobia
6. The Brain.B.Q
7. Bad Habbits
8. Pulse
9. Memories
10. The Sperminator (Vibe Tribe rmx)

I remember liking this CD. I do. I also remember getting up early on Saturday to watch cartoons.

But I grew up and decided I'd rather sleep in than see what the Smurfs were up to.

And I grew out of this. It is the most melodic and over the top stuff I can recall hearing. If it came out today it would no doubt be blasted for being ridiculously cheesy. Not that Vibe Tribe were known for anything else. That said their brand of full on was high paced and appealing. Say what you will their music was constantly changing so at least it was different phrases of melodic cheese. The part in Carousel near the end where the synth sounds like it's laughing is beyond silly. Yet the acid that preceded it was great.

I treat Vibe Tribe the same way I treat Dynamic, Perplex, and Alien Project. Disposable projects that first got me interested in this genre of music. A stepping stone if you will.

So in that respect I owe them a debt of thanks. But uh, no...I can't listen to this album straight through without a note from my doctor.

Mdk

I beg to disagree, about VT being in the same basket with the other three you mentioned. VT was cheesy, no doubt, but their cheseeness were of a good taste, at the time, as you pointed properly. The other three were good too, but they were at the same level.