Vice: A Big Night Out at... a Psytrance Rave!

GagaISM

I somehow ran into this articl somewhere... might of been these forums since I dont go much elsewhere to read ;p I didn't find the guy funny. Anyone can poke fun at others as easily he did. I get his point of view of it and how strange it must of been for him. But his comedy button is broken for me ;p

hahaha! no, not at all ;p I wish I only had the bizarre looks and ways as those psytrancers ;p

I guess anyone outside their "normal" could take a picture, write a few sentences poking fun at the people within the picture, then repeat again a few times for crap journalism in the end 8)

I can somewhat identify with the remark about the music is not being very psychedelic and the part about the DJ-names is funny. The chatter about the guests is rather boring if you ask me. Considering how most of the dancers look like at parites he picked the rather normal looking guys you would also meet at a regular rave. Not that funny if you ask me.

hehehe this article made my day ;) Of course, the remarks are a bit tongue-in-cheek but most of them are quite spot-on IMO ;) And of course, one could make such articles on just about any event (and I think the author does actually), still it's nice that "outsiders" actually take the effort of seeing what's inside the scene rather than just labeling it as a "drug-addict reunion" and moving on