Manumision    8:20
City Lights    7:06
Take The Positive    8:06
Inspiring Life    9:24
Fast Clouds    8:20
A Light In The Sky    5:38
The Big Click    5:26

R-3606889-1337149836-8994.jpeg.jpg

No one listened to this album? Okay it was not released on any label but I find it pretty nice, it is something unique, with emotions and soul, 100% melodic and not following the typical trance formulas.

Very morning sound and probably some parts of it are a bit on the cheese side but I like it.

Give it a try !

You can download it here > http://themusesrapt.bandcamp.com/

• 4 months later...

That cover art... We've reached a new psychedelic low. I'm not really a Muses Rapt fan except for some singles, this doesn't sounds like it's going to interest me.

forget the cover, the music is pretty interesting believe me ; )

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Don't judge a book by its cover. I can look past forgettable album covers. That's not why I listen to music.

I am also a fan of the first album, Spiritual Healing.

Unfortunately, I lost nearly all interest after his second album, YOU. I paid around $20 for it, and wish I didn't buy it because around the solid music, the did not like how turned up the hard beat was. It killed the album for me. That appears to be the case on this third album. Whereas many electronic artist albums balance out the sounds with the beat so that the music is more immersive (See Tim Schult's mastering which many consider great), Muses Rapt's audibly higher and repetitive beat (albums 2+3) take away from the music, some of which is beautiful and filled with heart and emotion. The music is too poignant for the decibel level of the beat IMO. How hard is it to go back and adjust the beat so it's not over-empowering to the point it's distracting and takes way from the music? This is a production issue that is easily fixable!

To Manuser - I listened to Human in its entirety. It's a solid track, I agree. I simply wish that the beat was roughly 12-15% lower in volume. Some complained about this on the second album, while others didn't. This third album at least seems better than the second one, musically. Juan Fernández is too talented to keep sabotaging such a good thing.

I do hope that he takes feedback constructively and seriously. His first album was very well done and showcased some wonderful work.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

To Jon Cocco I agree about the loud kicks, it did bother me in the second album, maybe I got used to it but I found this less of a problem here even though yes it sounds a bit loud.

Like you said, it's not hard to adjust the beat so I came to the conclusion that the artist likes it this way ?