Vinyl Records

Starkraver

I have a record player : Technics SL1210 LTD with Ortofon Concorde Pro-S Cartridge, and that is a record player.

Then i also have a Gramophone player with the horn to play 1894-1950s records @ 78rpm (mostly classical music).

Those are very heavy vinyls and you won't find any goa trance with those, for the Gramophone player :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxQqWSnsHoA

For reasons I can't remember exactly, I got myself a Gemini PDT-6000. It's basically a heavyweight SL1200 clone with extra gimmicks of questionable importance, such as independent pitch/tempo shifting, reverse, huge speed range and digital output.

But the cartridges, Grado DJ200i. Oh boy. Probably the best you can get in the "DJ class". Real hi-fi stuff is another story. There's no end in its high end. Of course, it gets ridiculous very quickly...

@ rotwang--I'm a noob, didn't get ur joke.. I don't know shit abt gramophones :D

There's no joke about gramophones in my post, just a comic that's relevant to the sketch that Dolmot posted.

Oh yes, the comic only, niad converters n all.

"Niad pulse converter" doesn't mean anything. Dilbert is testing the guy who works in the store by asking him about nonsense; it's the same joke as in the sketch Dolmot posted but with the roles reversed.

"Niad pulse converter" doesn't mean anything. Dilbert is testing the guy who works in the store by asking him about nonsense; it's the same joke as in the sketch Dolmot posted but with the roles reversed.

I was like, I've studied enough converters, now what is this naid pulse one :D I was abt to google it. it wouldve been hilarious if I had asked my lecturer abt it :D I was thinking of asking tomo in the class :D

Damn Rotwang, you shouldn't have explained it yet! :D