Macaulay Culkin is a drug addict

Lemmiwinks

Just stumbled on this very sad story...

Posted Image

Remember Macaulay Culkin?? The kid in Home ALone!!

He wasted everything because of drugs.

He was arrested for consuming excess drugs in Oklahoma City for the possession of 17.3g of marijuana and two controlled substances, 16.5 mg of Alprazolam and 32 mg of Clonazepam.

If your a true friend, SHARE this story with every one of your friends and let them feel the sadness that brings from drugs before they get addicted...!

OK, judging from the pics he took a lot more than just marijuana and barbiturates but maaan, how can someone who had it all waste it like that?

He was arrested for consuming excess drugs in Oklahoma City for the possession of 17.3g of marijuana and two controlled substances, 16.5 mg of Alprazolam and 32 mg of Clonazepam.

This arrest took place in 2004.

Apparently he had marijuana and 24 pills of benzodiazepines, which are quite commonly prescribed in the US. I haven't heard of any arrests after that - in eight years, that is. Is this a bit tame scandal?

If your a true friend, SHARE this story with every one of your friends and let them feel the sadness that brings from drugs before they get addicted...!

It would be easier to believe the "addicted "part if there was at least one report of repetition, I didn't find any but maybe that's just my limited research.

Meanwhile, the tone of that message reminds me of this...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCSA7kKNu2Y

Yes, I'm heartless and I demand better scandals.

from the picture it looks like he's addicted to Redbull as well...so sad...

yeah it's probably to compensate the effect of all those sleeping pills lol

[/color]

This arrest took place in 2004.

Apparently he had marijuana and 24 pills of benzodiazepines, which are quite commonly prescribed in the US. I haven't heard of any arrests after that - in eight years, that is. Is this a bit tame scandal?

It would be easier to believe the "addicted "part if there was at least one report of repetition, I didn't find any but maybe that's just my limited research.

Meanwhile, the tone of that message reminds me of this...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCSA7kKNu2Y

Yes, I'm heartless and I demand better scandals.

ah, sorry I didn't know that guess news gets slowly all the way to Belgium lol

• 2 weeks later...