MWNN @ Ozora 2011 - pristineGoa trance

Procyon

Some guys are saying there were 60.000 people at Ozora this year. Sceptics say it was impossible. But take a look at this video: it's an ocean of heads. Unbelievable till you see it. Plus, the sound quality is superb and adding history to quality, Martin Freeland (Man With No Name) delivers a set that is pure gold. Congrats to Ozora org for this. Hope I make it in 2012. ;)

I was there, again, had a B L A S T of a life time, again, but 60,000...??? That has got to be far fetched even for the greatest optimist out there, including me.

What I know is that they usually make 25,000 of those bracelets you get around your wrist at the entrance. At a certain point, they ran out of the sky blue ones they had for 2011, so they had to send someone to grab the remaining 2010 bracelets...

I'd say there more people than last year, but I'd be extremely surprised if I was given some proof about the 60,000. Really surprised indeed.

P.S.: the MWNN performance was good, albeit exactly the same as on any of the past O.Z.O.R.A.'s I've been to. Great, positive vibes and melodies through and through, but the really outer worldly performances came from Filteria and James Monro. Speaking of which, what a fucking set. What a track selection. What a crate digger. The guy played old school goa trance for two hours, starting with Etnica's Astral Way, and then making way for over a dozen completely obscure, unknown, vintage old school classics mixed flawlessly. WOW!!! Ending the set with We Created Our Own Happiness, he really dropped it like only someone who has been around since forever can. No obvious classics. No anthems. No "big" names. Just the stuff you don't want to hear, but you damn need to hear.

What about Green Nuns Of The Revolution? My cerebrum melted twice before their performance was up! Dear lord, the guys are off the chain and breaking the Mona Lisa frame!!!

:D cool, still one of my favorit artist of all time.

i wonder if MWNN has some new tracks in the melting pot.

this he plays here

sounds new & fresh to me. :D:D:D

I was there, again, had a B L A S T of a life time, again, but 60,000...??? That has got to be far fetched even for the greatest optimist out there, including me.

What I know is that they usually make 25,000 of those bracelets you get around your wrist at the entrance. At a certain point, they ran out of the sky blue ones they had for 2011, so they had to send someone to grab the remaining 2010 bracelets...

I'd say there more people than last year, but I'd be extremely surprised if I was given some proof about the 60,000. Really surprised indeed.

P.S.: the MWNN performance was good, albeit exactly the same as on any of the past O.Z.O.R.A.'s I've been to. Great, positive vibes and melodies through and through, but the really outer worldly performances came from Filteria and James Monro. Speaking of which, what a fucking set. What a track selection. What a crate digger. The guy played old school goa trance for two hours, starting with Etnica's Astral Way, and then making way for over a dozen completely obscure, unknown, vintage old school classics mixed flawlessly. WOW!!! Ending the set with We Created Our Own Happiness, he really dropped it like only someone who has been around since forever can. No obvious classics. No anthems. No "big" names. Just the stuff you don't want to hear, but you damn need to hear.

What about Green Nuns Of The Revolution? My cerebrum melted twice before their performance was up! Dear lord, the guys are off the chain and breaking the Mona Lisa frame!!!

The 60k number came from one of the organization members. That's what is posted in some forums. I agree that Martin is just repeating his set again and again, it would be great to hear new stuff.

daammmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Guest nectarios

It fills my heart with Joy to see this video. Martin is a legend of a musician, producer, dude. His tune "Sly-Ed" was the first track I heard that made me fall in love with psy-trance. His music, as "simple" as it may be, still sounds as cosmic and as fresh as it did in 1994.

Peace out.

:D cool, still one of my favorit artist of all time.

i wonder if MWNN has some new tracks in the melting pot.

this he plays here

sounds new & fresh to me. :D:D:D

Man With No Name - No Name (Avatar Records)... actually don't think it is that unless its a remix.

Man With No Name - No Name (Avatar Records)... actually don't think it is that unless its a remix.

it doesn't sounds like the (No Name)track,but yes, maybe a remix,or just a unreleased track he made for the Ozora festival.

its the melody that start at 1:52 that made me wonder :)

• 2 weeks later...