Ubar Tmar - Fusion (Remastered Edition)

UBAR TMAR's first album called Fusion released in 1997 .This is long awaited remaster edition. 06/07/2011 iTunes/Beatport

Posted Image

UBAR TMAR FUSION REMASTER EDITION 2011 (track list)

01 FLYING SAUCER LANDING(Dancing Yoda mix)

02 TRANSFORMER SYNTHESIZER

03 ELECTRONIC VOODOO MAN

04 ETERNAL RETURN

05 WHEN THE LIGHT IS GONE

06 VS

07 3D HEAVEN

08 THE PROPHECY

09 THE TALES OF TAKETORI

10 WELCOME TO OUR SPACE

11 (Bounus Track)FLYING SAUCER LANDING original 12'mix

Full track of remastered "Prophecy" on Ubar Tmar's soundcloud

http://soundcloud.com/uvantam/tracks

Info found on uvAntam's aka Ubar Tmar's twitter, facebook and soundcloud.

Up on Japanese iTunes

http://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/fusion-remaster-2011/id444708096

Flac @ bandcamp

http://ubartmar.bandcamp.com/

It should be available enough that everyone can buy it as Digital Download. Beatport still doesn't have it but oh well. I got mine from a finnish store. First time buying immensely stupid MP3 files, but it's for a good cause anyhoo. Mybe if Takeshi is seeing some sales on this it'll just further confirm he will make another stellar album.

Edit: I just got done listening to it. It's worth it, even if you've heard Fusion before this one has so many new things it's almost a new experience! :)

Both junodownload and beatport have this album, but it seems to be the standard Boom! version. Buying through itunes is a major pain in the ass if you are from Croatia...

I would like to hear the re-master though, it was one of the more interesting, imaginative albums the genre had to offer in the nineties.

The Voodoo Man track is epochal.

Both junodownload and beatport have this album, but it seems to be the standard Boom! version. Buying through itunes is a major pain in the ass if you are from Croatia...

I would like to hear the re-master though, it was one of the more interesting, imaginative albums the genre had to offer in the nineties.

The Voodoo Man track is epochal.

The original Fusion has been available for a long time as DD and yeah, iTunes is utter crap. Check Draeke's links or if there is a Croatian MP3 DD site. I found mine from a purely Finnish site so it could be possible.

Apparently some shops sell VBR's so if you're worried about that then it's a good idea to check details first.

• 2 months later...