Stryder - Hyperstyle EP (~psydance~)

Artist ................ Stryder

Genre ............... Psychedelic, Trance, Uplifting, Fullon, Techno, Pop, Funk

Source ............. http://psydance.bandcamp.com

Type ................ EP

Format ............. Digital download (mp3, flac, ogg, alac, aac)

Price ................ €3

Label ................ ~psydance~

Catalog Nr. ....... PSD001

Release Date .... 18.12.2010

Tracks .............. 3

Total Playtime.... 20:01 min

My debut psychedelic trance EP, with tracks originally written in 2006 but now finally finished and mastered with new ears and in full power!

click the image below to find it! and please tell me what you think about it!!!

you can listen the whole thing through free of charge on the bandcamp page and the full download package contains 3600x3600 pixels wide full quality artwork!

great comment lol :P, anyway the ep is offline for a small time and will be available again soon

Well i can comment soundquality, which is good, but i stopped listening to morning/uplifting psytrance few years ago and i don't really follow new artists and trends in that genre. Last time I really enjoyed in that music was when Pure Analog played 24h/day on my Winamp :)))

alright, it's back online at the lowered price of 3 euros! Merry Christmas everyone! please take the time to listen (free of charge) on the bandcamp page and make a comment here if you like!

http://psydance.band...m/hyperstyle-ep

covers:

banner

http://img207.images...outnow600px.jpg

front 800 pixels

http://img207.images...styleepfron.jpg

back 3600 pixels

http://img130.images...styleepback.jpg

really? i'm on a horrible smallband connection for the moment and it just took a minute to load, and i can listen all the songs quite easily. and there's no ads lol :P just try again after a while the site might be very busy or smtn

thanks everyone for taking a listen!

ONE minute? Man, my friend you need to update your ideas about web traffic.

Yahoo! lost 20% of their sole hit traffic (and consequently their profits, in millions of dollars) because they changed their theme and it caused pages to upload 0,025 microseconds late, in average.

You have to remember that a person is not in front of the computer only to open your page. Right now, I have 7 opened in front of me. If a page is heavy or slow to upload, then I just give up

and try another one.

I am telling you all this bla-bla-bla because I am a site builder and I know how some business lose money because of seconds, or fractions of it.

ONE minute? Man, my friend you need to update your ideas about web traffic.

Yahoo! lost 20% of their sole hit traffic (and consequently their profits, in millions of dollars) because they changed their theme and it caused pages to upload 0,025 microseconds late, in average.

You have to remember that a person is not in front of the computer only to open your page. Right now, I have 7 opened in front of me. If a page is heavy or slow to upload, then I just give up

and try another one.

I am telling you all this bla-bla-bla because I am a site builder and I know how some business lose money because of seconds, or fractions of it.

You will never cease to amuse me. Site loads fine to me, although there isn't anything there anymore.

I don't remember saying that this slow-traffic thing happened to everybody, including YOU .

I wrote it took ME a long time to open his link, something around 2 minutes.

And if you read it carefully, I tried to help Frozen Dream, telling him to move his tracks to

a more friendly enviro - BECAUSE it's proven that people SAY they wait a page in front of them to open,

if they think it's important. But when they are really waiting for it to open, they FEEL angry, or disappointed,

or think the site is amateur and give up. They just forge what they said.

^just have a mint or something and lean back in your chair from time to time :rolleyes::P

alas the ep is offline again, i'm still working on the final sound quality, i really want the mastering to be something smashing! It'll be there soon though.

• 5 months later...

the ep is completely remixed and remastered now and it looks like i might be able to be happy with the sound quality somehow... :P so it might be finally released soon...

just got to think of a way of compensating the six-month delay...