Cosmo Circle - Temptation

hello trancers

here´s a sample from my latest work

Cosmo Circle - Temptation, you can ear in http://www.myspace.com/cosmocircle or Soundcloud

i also have recorded my latest live action in Berlin 01/05

around 1 hour 30 lenght, containing some unreleased material and new tracks in

http://soundcloud.com/ricciardo/live-berlin-1stmay

kind regards

Im little disapointed from this track , because of ur changed stile , now its full on :(( hope u will come back on ur old stile Psychedelic melodic

thanks for coments

glad you people enjoy it

Im little disapointed from this track , because of ur changed stile , now its full on :(( hope u will come back on ur old stile Psychedelic melodic

anub1s, my sound as been allways uplifting trance (full on)

the diference probably you notice is that this sample contain more tech, ritmic elements than usual in my music and it has because of that

probably seem less complex in melodies

but i didnt changed the way i think music and my concept of trance, this is only a track, you probably will enjoy other tracks more than this one,

and since i have been making an effort trying to produce more balanced and solid trance... this doenst mean it will less melodic or psychedelic

in the future, i am working for each track get a self individual identity for now one...

anyway, fell allways free to say your opinion about it, since i do care what people thinks

regards

To be honest ur tracks never been full on for me till now (Temptation) this track is much different from all oters that i have heard till now (both albums, the ep and few unr files) yes ur stile is uplifting but never was full onish

Maybe like u said "this is only a track" and the others will be old Cosmo Circle stile, the one that i like and love to hear it always and the one that i vote to stay same not changed :)