Shadow People - "A new experimental, gengremixed Style... Unique ;-) )

The track is not Eq until now... It is just a beta Version... just some experiments... I know it`s a very

hard track, but maybe it is also interesting, because of mixing some different styles to a new style...

This track is hard & fast, but Goa Sound like... ;-) Something different...

We will check now at time the response on our music and will then decide if we continue or if we stop this

project.

Maybe you like it??

However, thanks for your interest in our project... :-)

Greetings, Michael. Namaste. ;-)

I don't care for the bass but otherwise it's a very good song! Can't wait to hear the whole thing.

Hello Padmapani, I expect that this issue is just an effect of my auto mastering software... When the track

is EQ and after it will be really mastered, so it will not longer sounding plastic... :)

nice track! but i think the bass sounds a bit too plastic as the melodies on top don't sond plastic at all.

Hello Padmapani, I expect that this issue is just an effect of my auto mastering software... When the track

is EQ and after it will be really mastered, so it will not longer sounding plastic... :)

i didn't read the part about no eq yet. i'm looking forward to the finished version then :)

Thanks to all for the good comments :) Great to hear/read that this new Project works...

also if we had mixed some styles... We was very influenced by the old stuff of OFORIA in

our work... It is a little bit harder as most of the Goatrance stuff but also something

new I personally think... But anyway, thanks for your comments!! :D

Please check also the new Cosmic Silence Project stuff of my solo project... It is not so

hard like Shadow People... more morning style related...

Here is the link: http://www.myspace.com/cspcosmicsilenceproject

Thanks for your support! :)