Direct Brain Access - Solar Eclipse

Trance2MoveU

1VYS6Rz.jpg

Artist: Direct Brain Access
Title: Solar Eclipse
Label: Qulture Production
Date: December 2009

1. Solar Eclipse

You know I come across so much music that it is hard to keep track of. Some things I get and listen to for weeks at a time and others I listen to a couple of times and then never take it out again. There are CDs all over the place and one day I will convert my music to digital media as the room is rapidly vanishing. I don't know how I came across this artist, but I do know that I don't have a disc so I must've downloaded it. Looking at the file now, I'm sure I did. After a quick Google, I realize this was a free release and is widely available. Qulture Production is a Russian label born in 2007 that caters to all music electronic.

I have no idea who this is, but this is where I got it from. Let me tell you that it is only a one track release. And that is more than enough. This is hyperactive, powerful and melodic goa trance in the high bpm's. 303's scream and tempo changes shift back and forth allowing this 22 minute (yep, that's not a typo!) epic tale to unfold. It wastes no time out of the gate and I'm thinking there is no way that this amount of intensity can be maintained. I stand corrected. What. A. Ride. The cover art is a thing of beauty as well, totally trippy.

I highly recommend this track to add to your goa trance collection. If you want a break from the awesome light that Suntrip has provided (fanboy) and are in the mood for a darker sledgehammer to the face, then get to your computer and download this.

Mdk

mmm great song! thanks for letting us know !

its strange,chaotic, fast beat, it got some old hardtrance influences I think even some core elements like trancecore or something..... quite unique I guess the length allready makes it rather unique

it variates allot several dreamy moments

I can't really make my mind up allready on wether I like it Some moments seem cheesy but a minute later it sounds awesome again...

• 4 years later...

Thanks for letting me know about this release on the other thread Trance2MoveU!

I became fond of a track that I will surely enjoy and use in some sets :)

So once again, kudos for you!

Does anyone know who's the producer behind this? I'd be curious to see if he did other music