Acid Storm

I like it. Your tracks continue to have that great goa feel to them and this keeps me listening. I wasn't a fan of the 8 Bit project but this goes down nicely. Any plans to release an album of this type?

Also, did I remember correctly that you have a lot of unreleased goa as Amithaba Buddha that Phototropic plans to release? Is that so?

Keep up the good work!

Mdk

Hi Trance2MoveU.

Thanks for dropping by and to leave a comment.

I am happy to know you keep listening to my music no matter what style it is. This is all hardware material and everything is done manually , both recording and performing.

I am working on my net-label to bring up the Acid and Old School sound back to this Era and some surprises might come up soon.

About Amithaba , yes , I can say that Phototropic has material to be released , but for more further questions you may have , I please ask you to contact Phototropic and they'll be happy to help . :)

I like this :)

Thank you for this moment so acid. I had the impression of a return to the source. Your track is simple but very effective. At 5'39'', it is just magic with his sound very goa.

Good job mate :lol:

You're welcome .

Thanks for listening and for dropping a comment .

More Acid is on it's way.

I like this :)

Thank you for this moment so acid. I had the impression of a return to the source. Your track is simple but very effective. At 5'39'', it is just magic with his sound very goa.

Good job mate :lol:

I agree, after 5:39 it gets really, really good.

I agree, after 5:39 it gets really, really good.

This was more on the trancey side but i still want to add some more equipment to my studio set and then we'll see.

Simple can depend on many things but to make goa you don't need many sounds if you know what the goa feeling really is (specially because i'm using hardware and certainly there are limits).

Lately i've been recording some of the more Acid style and i will do a post of my newest.

Thanks for listening Penzoline.