• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally heard all tracks few times and can say that my favorites are:

Somnesia vs Pharaom - God's Tears

Astrancer - Athanaton

Ra - Time Current (Silver Rmx)

and Space Elves too, but not because is mine, but because tune what is in track :)

Well done lads!

I have listened to this CD for a week already, and every time i hear it I really enjoy the ride :)

My first listening to this release was quite a ride, literally. I was driving to my weekend house (yes Imba, weekendica) last weekend when I first listened to it, and the time was perfect - the sun was sliding down slowly, and the afternoon spring breeze was indicating a heavy storm of positive feelings approaching :) However, the review wasn't written while I was driving (or else, it would be a sure car crash :ph34r: ), and I actually wrote it after many many listens. So here it is. I will make sure to re-post it at the reviews section too!

1st track : Mindsphere - The Awakening

Very slow, very atmospheric, as you all probably noticed already. :lol: However, It's not just an ordinary ambient track. It gives me positive chills down the spine when I listen to it during the afternoons, looking at the half-orange and half-blue sky which is hiding behind the tall mountains and distant peaks, while I'm being charmed by a soft breeze which brings a smell of cherry blossoms from all directions (which is very present in Bosnia at this time).

Excellent track, very well organised, very emotional and with a big subliminal message hidden inside: The Northern hemisphere is awakening, the summer is coming, and the dark days and skies are finally gone! I feel like this moment deserves 9 sighs.

2nd track : Astrancer - Inhabitants of the Sun

The sun rays in all colors are breaking through the higher layers of our atmosphere. The sun is now closer to it's goal for today, and the breeze with the blossom scent is now getting more energetic, more alluring to my senses. I'm feeling like being lifted to the sky, attracted to the Sun as it slides down in a blurry manner. 1:40, The sparkling melodies combined with the multi-colored light make my skin addicted to them, and my whole body just wants to dance to this wonderful shiny rhytm. It's a fantastic feeling, very hard to describe. 3:25, I am extremelly touched by the melody. It's hard to think about anything else, all the time I'm just collecting the waves, all the way up to 4:40. I move with the rhytm, and I happily welcome the melody at 5:34. I'm overwhelmed by positive energy! I'm trying to remember how this feels like, but it's a unique experience, the melodies just won't let me do anything else but dance and smile! At the end of this wonderful dance, I hear the Sun makes a promise: I will be back tomorrow morning! I sigh 10 times because of that!

3rd track : Khetzal - Indian Attic (E-Mantra's Tellurian Rmx)

As I see the last few rays of the light in the distance, I am being attracted to a small group of happy people who are having fun in the blossom backyard. The strange sound of an unindentified instrument slowly emerges from the trees and I can now clearly hear the hard drums and rhytms playing with my mind. The night is finally here. But not just an ordinary dark night. It's a night with an absolute positive feeling. The eastern melodies make me feel like I'm in a some kind of an oasis. Maybe it's an oasis of positive vibrations that surround me. The whole world is a stage, and this stage is making my heart stomp to the rhytm. As the warm and soft breeze is slowly turning into a chilly wind, the blossoms are falling around me, the night is becoming so obvious that my eyes are becoming wide open, asking for some light to come in. Then, I hear this wonderful melody at 5:03 which is so enlightening that I don't need any other guidance. I can now clearly see my path. My journey is bound to last longer than I thought, but a strange feeling inside of me tells me that I won't regret it. Finally I have some time to sit down and sigh 9 times.

4th track : Somnesia vs PharaOm - God's Tears

The rain? Is it possible? Not after the beautiful sunset and the warm wind? But wait? It's not the real rain! It's just the game of this weird place. The rain is actually a cry of the ancient mythological god? As I hear the long melody coming from the deep, my senses get better again. The rain is gone. It was definitelly an illusion, but a very vivid one. This night is surely a surprise for my mind. The fourth minute of this surprise is making me almost fly... Then at 4:53 it actually happens. My both feet are being lifted from the ground, my heart almost stops, and my lungs spread inside of me... I feel so free, so alive! This melody isn't stopping, I think that I never want it to stop! Then, rain again! No! My mind won't let you do that again to me! This time I'm not surprised, I am actually happy! The Water is the treasure of this world! I love every moment of this flight. The rhytm builds up and shows me the true picture of this place. It's an oasis, I was right. Water is now here, thanks to the rain I heard before. 7:42, I take some water in my hand, I drink it and a strange light flashes in front of me! This water takes me to a whole new dimension! As I realize where is this journey taking me, I have to take 9 long breaths!

5th track : Liquid Flow - Reformation

This new dimension that I got to is definitelly strange! I can't recognize a thing. I love the atmosphere! It's cold but in a very nice way. I can still feel the humidity in the air, even if I'm gone from the oasis. Green lights on some strange plants, and some birds that look like butterflies are flying around them, the melody at 2:00 is making me want to chase them, but I don't want to be childish. This is a totally new world for me, and as my thrill is choking me, the saving groove is emerging at 3:00! I see something like a forest in the distance. I run toward the strange green lights behind the trees, seeking for some source of light. The humidity in the air feels like some kind of acid. 4:23, I'm still trying to find a place to rest, and all of a sudden, at 4:52, my lungs stop. My heart stops. I am paralyzed. 5:06, my brain stops. What I see is beyond all understanding, beyond all logic. My eyes can not stand the light. I am speechless. The melody is entering in my every pore... I feel and I am absolutelly sure that this is the peak of my journey. I am aware of all my senses, of all my thoughts and emotions. But I can't move. I am being taken by this strange energy and I am lifted to a different portal. The light is slowly fading out, and I am starting to feel in control of myself again. At 6:20, the light is totally gone. As I'm being taken to the portal, I can now sigh 10 times and give my thanks to God for giving me the previous experience.

6th track : Astrancer - Athanaton

This atmosphere seems familiar. I'm finally gone from that place where I was almost out of myself a moment ago. It was something inexpressibly good, but such energy cannot leave people sane. I feel much calmer here in this realm. At 2:20, this lead melody is slowly becoming more stable and more revealing, which makes me feel even more safer. Right now, I like seing things directly. Then, at 3:01, the melody seems to hear me. It adjusts to my ears perfectly, leading me through oriental lands and cities, showing me all the nice and warm things about those places. I feel like I'm flying on a carpet over the cities of Mashrik, watching everyone celebrate the life and everything that is good. 4:23, In the night sky above me, stars are shining and they all seem to dance together with the people down there. There is a positive feeling about everything here. Even the wind is helping me fly, not stopping me from enjoying this wonderful ride. 5:30, my body is slowly moving to this melody and rhytm, and then at 5:45 again, I get allured by the smell of the desert sand and the spices from all around the area. I love this. I sigh as this whole atmosphere takes me to a state of half-dreaming. I sigh 8 times and fall into a total dream.

7th track : Antares - Eureka

The dream unfolds. I can hear these instruments calling me from distance. I can hear the stomping rhytm calling my feet for another dance. I want to be awake, I want to experience this with all of my senses. I get up and I start do dance. 1:50, I am now slowly becoming aware that I was not dreaming at all. It was an another illusion. I see that I am looking into a great valley filled with strange buildings, more like pyramids. Many people seem to walk toward them. 3:05, I discover a small path down the hill, into the valley. I walk with great anticipation down that path, and at 3:56, I finally realize that this is a lost civilization that I'm looking at. They are preparing some kind of a ceremony. They all seem to look toward a big star in the night sky, Antares. And at 4:48, Antares is becoming brighter. 5:15, I see some strange objects in the sky. Maybe it's a meteor shower? 5:41, No, it's a spacecraft. Shaped like a pyramid! I can't describe how I feel at this moment. My legs shake and my mind won't accept the fact that I'm watching extra terrestrials land on Earth! But how could I know, maybe I'm not on Earth at all!? 6:34, A large cloud of dust surrounds the craft. All of those people are slowly approaching the pyramidal object, with their hands raised in the sky, with their feet at constant and fast motion. It looks like a huge outdoor goa trance party. 8:45 - the gate on the pyramid open! No one can see what's inside, and the whole valley is being struck by an extremelly strong wave of positive emotions! We all start to jump as the sole pulse is heard from the inside! The sound of a lost civilization isn't distant anymore. Now we can all hear it in front of us! I stop and sigh 8 times, while I try to convince myself that I was dreaming after all.

8th track : Ra - Time Current (Silver Remix)

Night atmosphere is slowly fading out. Though I feel cold around me, the wind is not so strong any more. Finally I am back on Earth. The rhytm is so hard driving, and this repeating melody is so nostalgic. I wish that the Sun comes back soon! 2:55 gives me hope that it will be back verry soon! And I can hear the birds calling it too! The dawn is beginning! 3:33, this whole melody sounds almost the same like in one of my older tracks, I can recognize it! We all have very similar tastes after all! But I still dance to it, it's very nice! Then again, the slow arabic sound makes me feel like I'm back in Middle East. 6:52, The dawn is now gone, the sun is slowly emerging from the desert. I can finally see people around me clearly. We are all dancing faced to the Sun, dancing and celebrating another day of light. This is amazing! After a long and very emotional dance, I can finally have a small pause and sigh 7 times while I'm trying to think what's coming next.

9th track : Space Elves - Anjuna Beach

The Sun is now visible 100%. The rhytm becomes very clear. The acid groove is sooo good! We now all turn on the other side towards the beach. We jump and dance to this wonderful track. 1:14, and we all start to smile with our hands waving around. A true emotional and thrilling atmosphere resides between all the dancers. 2:00, the emerging melody slowly becomes a repetition, a whirlpool for our minds, and we all become hypnotised, willing to do anything that the melody commands. 3:02, we're all still smiling, we're all still happy about being in this wonderful place, united and so alive! 3:31, as the background melody passes by, our memories about far away places and events from long ago bring even warmer feelings in our hearts, and we all want to share that with the whole world! 5:09, one of the girls is trying to be funny with her speech, but we all start to dance again, paying little attention to words. Words are not necessary for a moment like this. Melodies is all what we need and what we all become eventually. Finally, the melodies guide us to the end of this wonderful voyage. It's over, but I feel like it started one minute ago. I can't help it but to recall the first excitement from the beginning of this journey. I sit and enjoy. I sigh 8 times and start to breathe slowly.

• 1 month later...

For those who have already visited the Suntrip HQ, you know I had a canvas with the Delta EP next to my desk.

I made a nice purchase recently to replace it, and I couldn't resist to show you.

Posted Image

Posted Image

You may find something for you there: http://www.margotschaefer.com