Alienapia: Goapocalipsis (CD)

Space Baby records some magnificent goa trance, highly recommended!

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/sre/sre1cd005.html

keep an eye for this new label hailing from Ukraine!

• 2 years later...

The more I listen to this album, the more I like it. Alienapia work is bold, he is in my top 3 neogoa producers right now. Russian mix of full-on and goa is exactly what I like to listen, play and dance to. I haven't found a review yet. This album is so good it made me feel like doing so. ;)

The more I listen to this album, the more I like it. Alienapia work is bold, he is in my top 3 neogoa producers right now. Russian mix of full-on and goa is exactly what I like to listen, play and dance to. I haven't found a review yet. This album is so good it made me feel like doing so. ;)

There definitely is a review in the review section.

There definitely is a review in the review section.

Really? I made a search but didn't find it. If you please could link it, I will be thankful.

Errr, I did type "ukraine" but it appeared "russia", bugs! :D . Seriously now, as I said in the review section, there are some youtube videos info stating that Alienapia is from Russia, my mystake for not checking it properly. But I do state that this sort of goa has a distinct sound.