Infected Mushroom to Sweden 2010

InfectedMushroom

Hey!

Any Swedes around here? I've seen that IM hasn't put Sweden on their tour schedule for 2010 yet, so I made a Facebook group!

http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=367653125626&ref=ts <- Please join this group and support my 'cause'!

If I can get over 5000 members I'm sure that will be enough for Erez and Amit to put Sweden on their 2010 schedule!

Please help me get Infected Mushroom to Sweden in 2010!

/ T

(I hope this doesn't break the forum rules, I don't think so since there is no personal gain. Well, other then that I may get one hell of an experience out of it! ^^)

hey Infected fanboy, thats a nice effort you made and shows that you for sure have a love for the disinfected mushies :) :)

They have been to both Sweden and Denmark many times in the past, never have they been to the brunost land of Norway. I don't think they have Sweden on their 2010 schedual because non has paid and booked them yet, so if your "lucky" some orginizers, venue place, concert arranger might book them if your signature-site get's a lot of positive feedback. I would hope, since you now are doing some positive work to get them booked that you would deserve a Free ticket fo U and U'r gf. Free limo, a bottle or 20 with champagne and enough acid to burn a giant hole in the dancefloor

Good luck and lol with a smile.

peace,

je

PS. I have been playing with the thought of getting them to Oslo in 2018 to play a great-great-grand-OLD-skool set heh :D

tsk .. hence the 'great-great-grand' sentence :rolleyes:. By 2018 I guess they will have released 27 albums or smth.

If I'm lucky they will be so poor and greatful for the booking in 2018 that they will play fr very little money and sleep on my sofa :D Or they are so well known and famouse that I would have to get the Norwegian Oil fond to pay for their gig. - time will tell.