Djuna - Nobody's Nuts Without A Little Bit Of Sugar

Djuna

• 2 weeks later...

Goa. Anyone? No? Goa. Anyone? No? Goa. Anyone? No? Goa. Anyone? No? Goa. Anyone? No? Goa. Anyone? No? Goa. Anyone? No? Goa. Anyone? No? Goa. Anyone? No? Goa. Anyone? No? Goa. Anyone? No? Goa. Anyone? No? Goa. Anyone? No? Goa.

Posted Image

well the inspiration is not possible to miss :P very nice to hear some tribute to the old masters!

I guess u already know this yourself but some more work on the mixing would serve the track well, get it out of the box :P cus I think the music is in there, it just needs to be let out!

well the inspiration is not possible to miss :P very nice to hear some tribute to the old masters!

I guess u already know this yourself but some more work on the mixing would serve the track well, get it out of the box :P cus I think the music is in there, it just needs to be let out!

Thanks!

And indeed, very true, but I'm still learning (and enjoying it or course) ^_^ Thanks for your comment!

Thanks!

And indeed, very true, but I'm still learning (and enjoying it or course) ^_^ Thanks for your comment!

I guess it's also one of the more difficult things to master, do have any friends you can get help from? Aæways good to see how other people approach these kinds of challenges!

You must be joking about the mixing, this is some sick ass trance :D

there is so much energy going on in it i don't know what else you could do with it ;)

Keep going bro you got it, infect us all

Bo0M!

Has nothing to do with energy dude (well it actually sort of do) :P mixing is mostly about adjusting the different sound levels, making room for the different sounds to stand out...

I guess it's also one of the more difficult things to master, do have any friends you can get help from? Aæways good to see how other people approach these kinds of challenges!

Yes indeed, I know a few people who also make really interesting music or who are very creative, but distance and especially time are a bit of a problem. I guess we all know that :D I go to some friends from time to time, but I don't really have partner in crime - yet ^^

Has nothing to do with energy dude (well it actually sort of do) :P mixing is mostly about adjusting the different sound levels, making room for the different sounds to stand out...

I think he thinks it was about DJ-mixing ^^

• 4 months later...

talented you are mate, i like your track :)

get you ass to psy harmonics or even to inpsyde media as this could work also on some forest trance compilation :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Draeke!

Well this track is probably going to see the light on a small 'underground' release here, with better mixing (currently working on that), and mastering. But we'll see. ^^ Thanks for your comment!

Djuna, first of all, I must comment on your avatar, it's crazy just like the beginning of this track :D:lol::lol:

Awesome job, I love the acids spilling around, very crazy rhytm!