Lost Buddha - Rise Ramses

amithaba_buddha

As most of the people know i was about to drop the music for some time but things started to change because all the fans , friends and everybody sent me a lot of messages to keep the music on and they all kept just putting all the videos and music from me which really touched me.

I posted what i've posted not to seek pity from the people but because i was mostly deciding to take some time off due to my personal life . Things now are starting to improve and i hope it will keep improving even more from now on.

Now because all the people just helped on healing my Spirit after all i've done for all , here I am again and back with something that everybody wanted.

This is my Thanks to all.

Lost Buddha - Rise Ramses Full Quality Streaming

W&P by Filipe Santos 2009

Great track dude, keep it up :)

I don't agree with you...If you heard the old tracks from Lost Buddha you will change your opinion !

It looks from far that the track is made with such no good Idea ... Only 3 different "simple" melodies are changing....

This is my thinking....Don't take it personal....

I don't like it..Because it's got the taste of Nithz-zo-Goa style

I don't agree with you...If you heard the old tracks from Lost Buddha you will change your opinion !

It looks from far that the track is made with such no good Idea ... Only 3 different "simple" melodies are changing....

This is my thinking....Don't take it personal....

I don't like it..Because it's got the taste of Nithz-zo-Goa style

something similar here , i more like the old Lost Buddha stile , who is more rythmic and more melodic and its music for enjoying and this one is far away from that tracks.That is becose Filipe use effects from all his projects in Lost Buddha, something similar like he do in Rama project where he put all the influences from lost,amithaba buddha and P! but with nitzo kick and short nitzo effects , here he do that on different way he made to sound like goa but there is still nitzo elements from Rama also a lot of P!influences and little from Amithaba , but far away from GOlDEN Lost Buddha project

A good thing about music is variety. If I wanted to listen to the old lost buddha I would just dig up his old music off my collection; style evolution is important or it would sound all the same year after year. I for one wanna see influences from all music styles; the indian thing is great but done to death; goa needs more variety or it all sounds samey, look at current full on releases: track after track of exactly the same thing. I fail to see how the nitzho elements are wrongly placed, but hey, music is very personal and music taste is everything :)

A good thing about music is variety. If I wanted to listen to the old lost buddha I would just dig up his old music off my collection; style evolution is important or it would sound all the same year after year. I for one wanna see influences from all music styles; the indian thing is great but done to death; goa needs more variety or it all sounds samey, look at current full on releases: track after track of exactly the same thing. I fail to see how the nitzho elements are wrongly placed, but hey, music is very personal and music taste is everything :)

Agreed.

Honestly i became a bit tired of the super eastern melodies because most of the new productions are 99% eastern melodies.

Question now is : is Goa just about eastern melodies? No.

The word Goa has a real strong meaning which means Free. Free from everything , no boarders , no limits , nothing.

Beeing the person i am i cannot even reach that point but Musically i am trying and it's just like BlackStarrFinale said , keeping our Minds opened to everything. :)

The old sound of LB was made when there was almost no new Goa music at all so that's why i done what i done and it worked , I helped the Scene to grow up a lot.

Now things are different so i must move on.