Inzect

Drosophila

...I just stumbled upon this when listing to my downloaded Audio Trips from Sanaton Records, and just can't seem to remember anything quite similar, the weird twisted forest sound, yet more subtle and less straight in your face. You can listen and/or download it from: http://www.sanatonrecords.com/ click on "Trips" in the top menu, and I am especially thinking of the track Inzect - Psy-Fi Scenario. Does anybody has any suggestions "where" to find something similar?!

Hi Droso, I guess what you're looking for is Neuro-Insected-Forest trance.

That Inzect track is a great one indeed, very playful, neurotic and shponghy with lotz of inzects crawling, jumping and flying around without being in your face and too chaotic. I guess Sanaton Records and maybe some stuff from Yggdrasil Records should do the trick for you, but in all honesty, except that I know I've heard more similer tracks like this, I can't think of any good specific suggestions at the moment. Thanks for the headz-up anyway!

j-e

hey, many thanks for that link ... I've always wanted something foresty, but less chaotic and this one fits perfectly!

sorry that I don't have anything to recommend though :P

Glad u gyes like it :D I just downloaded the Trip for one of my friends and the track was the first one to play, hadn't noticed it my self before.

I wondered into his myspace (link), lots of weird'ish downbeat, but one similar track Dark Moon, but still not the same, a lot more mellow ;)

:lol: @ Neuro-Insected-Forest trance

but u'r probably right!!:ph34r:

the only artist I can think that could have made something in this vain would Procs (as for this more or less conscious moment anyways), I will have to look into that:unsure:

Well I looked through my Procs tracks and only found one that was slightly in this "category" but luckily it has been re-released on a free compilation :) on Wonk#ay Records called Gnome Or War, find it in the download section on the page (a link more, happy now exotic :P).