Have You Already Seen This

dunkey

excellent track!

really talented artist :)

bravo!

Well for one of his first tracks, and given that he was 15 or 16, its really really good.

Tempestuous G is Jeremy Green, today he is 1/2 of Aerosis

You can check out his old stuff here

http://www.psytranceworld.com/player.php?tid=828

or

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=363519&t=7529

super classic style :)

Melodically it's a bit random but it sure is something to wrap your head around. Obvious talent.

Would like to see less of an "instant giveaway" in terms of main theme. Not much to be added after such a strong start.

Lots of cool sounds that remind me of Hallucinogen.

Dunkey, well... that's an interesting question.

I haven't done anything intentional to produce music in any way different than I normally do.. other than experimenting with different feelings of psychedelic music. I still just start a song with a short jingle I hear in my head and let the music take the song where it should go from there.

If you are referring to the difference in styles going from Tempestuous G to Aerosis, then this is most prominently the influence of Bobby Ognyanov, the other 1/2 of Aerosis. Other than that, my style of producing has been influenced by many things recently, including my attendance at local parties and festivals and my new direction in life... although i still consider the music i create to be the same style as Tempestuous G, just a bit more thought out, maybe a bit more entheogen-influenced... but still with the same principle.

Tempestuous G was mostly influenced by the classics like Hallucinogen, Infinity Project, Man With No Name, Infected Mushroom... and if you've ever heard the Goa mixes Paul Oakenfold did for Perfecto, those were also a very large piece of what helped create the sound of Tempestuous G.

Sadly I've halted any projects I've done as Tempestuous G, only to pull them out and remix them for Aerosis releases. I have now also started a new solo project called Jagno Gaia... producing Psytrance influenced goa tracks... I should have more material to come within a year I hope... progress is slow at this point, as most of my time is dedicated to Aerosis

2 Aeros

Why do you not produce music in the same style any more?

When we're totally happy that its worth your ears :) In otherwords...sooner rather than later. We've got 3-4 parties to do before the year is over to test everything out, and will be making a second submission to suntrip by the end of this year...then likely to do some polish based on their feedback, they have really high standards, so they do their job very well!

Its the home stretch =)