Free releases worth of downloading

Ormion

With the amount of the free net releases today is very difficult to filter the ones worth of dowloading.

What about make a nice list here?

Personally besides the well known Mindsphere album, Afgin's Promo etc. I highly recommend Miraculix-Forgotten Tracks

Absolutely fantastic!

Basilisk to the rescue!

oh good topic, I think people should take the time to feel the music of Alientaed Buddha! The live set is recommended *

Ektoplazm of course for good visions and free music.

And this site by Flying Rhino should be spammed around to reach peoples counciouness as often as possible.

oh good topic, I think people should take the time to feel the music of Alientaed Buddha! The live set is recommended *

Ektoplazm of course for good visions and free music.

And this site by Flying Rhino should be spammed around to reach peoples counciouness as often as possible.

Woww that's huge, I didn't know that! :clapping: :clapping:

f*ck'n huge :wank:

If you love the music and don't got the need for the best DL-format, these mp3's are way good enough for great fu*king free music.

The Alienated Buddha mp3's has a sucky overall quality to them but :wank: that, the music is free, and good!