Röyksopp - Røyksopp - Royksopp

psytones

All Röyksopps albums are amazing! Though the last one Junior, get tiresome somewhat after many listens, this I cannot say about the earlier two albums. Still thumbs up!

Tiesto and the likes are already preparing their rmxs

=) I bet they are ! But that doesn't change the fact that I really enjoy this track for it's weird melody use and groovy pop theme.

btw. It was my little sister who turned me on to it =P She thought it was soopa killah so I had to listen to it, and damn she was right.

This goes in the list of poptarts I can stand, like Umbrella by Rihana and .. :o:ph34r: I better shut up before people start to throw pancakes at me

only thing though, poptarts are good for a few times, but it makes you eary and tierd after a while. Or tiresome like melondoodcollyman said above.

This one is also pretty good.

It's great, actually.

Junior album was the soundtrack for spring '09 :)

Is it just me, or has the Infection vibe spread a long way? It might just be me .. but a few of the tracks on the album had these IM synthsounds that just ..

well, its prop just me.

Is it just me, or has the Infection vibe spread a long way? It might just be me .. but a few of the tracks on the album had these IM synthsounds that just ..

well, its prop just me.

Unlike you, I don't listen to IM so can't even image what kind of synths you are talig about.

I don't mind any synths, samples, singing or whatever in this album... and girls just love it. What else would I have needed this spring? )

• 2 weeks later...

pietones what about

i thought it was the best song in the album.

the girl and the robot is groovy but i don't like the use of MTV in the lyrics. just takes the cool out of the song

:o

• 2 months later...

MTV MTv Mtv mtv emtv emtyvy Empty TV.

Well, I'm already tierd of this music :P It was my little sister of the age of 16 who made me like these tracks since she was blasting it from her room (I was home visiting my fam when I wrote this topic). The track you're suggesting is very nice though, and again I'm tempted to say, it's actually decient ElectronicaPop :) This song though, reminds me a lot of Air, but thats where I gues the over-all inspiration comes from, air, daft unkt. Mind you though!! This electronica style thing wasn't only born in France, it also came from Tellè in Norway, Bergen in the 90's. So that so!!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBiRcAmmJVY&feature=fvw

still very charming and special this tune.

Røyksopp means Smoke Mushrooms, though to smoke magic mushrooms is a no no in my book of laws. Smoke mushroom, let me find a image of this shroom.

Posted Image

It's good as food, and if you step on it when it's old, smoke comes out of it. It is white inside when it's good to eat.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAbQYY1boec

love her voice, the chick from The Knife.