More like Goasia and Jaïa

simorq

Will someone please send recommendations my way from a similar universe as these two acts?

[admin edit: that's how your posts should be. I already told you twitter-like posts are not welcome. Also cleaned up the replies...]

K.U.R.O./Charm/Perfect Rainbow - esp Kuro - Zoa, Charm - Brain Structure, Perfect Rainbow - Yugi EP

Zen Paradox - The Light at the End EP

Paradise Connection Discography 1 album + 1 EP

Electric Universe - One Love

all melodic beautiful music :)

I consider Jaïa delivering kinda more exotic Goa than the norm, there's some tunes matching for this exotic touch,

i think about

some Union Jack or Art of Trance songs for example,

Shakta - Shakti Shakta,

M.O.S - Live Tropical Fish

Total Eclipse - Le Lotus Bleu & Blue Galaxie

Kora - Bakari jan (a side project of jaia with dj jean marie K)

Zero Gravity - Sensorium

a Noosphere one but i forgot the name , ok after checking it's Noos-sleap.

Generally other acts from France I'd say, except Total Eclipse (which has their own unique sound). And Yes Shakta has a very similar sound. "Anawa's Paradise" by Jaïa and "Inner Polarity" by Shakta were two song I immediately connected when I first heard Jaïa.

I consider Jaïa delivering kinda more exotic Goa than the norm, there's some tunes matching for this exotic touch,

i think about

some Union Jack or Art of Trance songs for example,

Shakta - Shakti Shakta,

M.O.S - Live Tropical Fish

Total Eclipse - Le Lotus Bleu & Blue Galaxie

Kora - Bakari jan (a side project of jaia with dj jean marie K)

Zero Gravity - Sensorium

a Noosphere one but i forgot the name , ok after checking it's Noos-sleap.

MMM :posford: Was the first oldskool track i ever heard, it still does something special to me everytime i hear it...

Old Talamasca should work, especially with your Jaia love.

I don't find Talamasca comparable to Jaïa at all personally & won't never reach their talent neither :P

More keen on Full on (or famous for that instead of his few first goa tunes) & not very good melodist to my ears

I don't find Talamasca comparable to Jaïa at all personally & won't never reach their talent neither :P

More keen on Full on (or famous for that instead of his few first goa tunes) & not very good melodist to my ears

Lestat has dozens of pure melodic tracks before he goes pure Full On. Maybe his Beyond The Mask album is more energy than melodies, but most of his compilation tracks from the 96-99 era are melodic monsters.

Many Jaia tracks remind me of Talamasca, like Sillenium, it has these killer energy that many Talamasca tracks had back then.

Also both artists have the 'french' sound.

IMO of course.

Lestat has dozens of pure melodic tracks before he goes pure Full On. Maybe his Beyond The Mask album is more energy than melodies, but most of his compilation tracks from the 96-99 era are melodic monsters.

Many Jaia tracks remind me of Talamasca, like Sillenium, it has these killer energy that many Talamasca tracks had back then.

Also both artists have the 'french' sound.

IMO of course.

It's maybe coz i'm french that i don't see the similarities between both :lol: