I just finished listenig to new kettel!

murphythecat

Why not review it in the reviews? Do it, these subforums are here for that.

I understand your view Mars, but you know most of people don't have the time, the courage, the energy & sometimes think they aren't talentuous enough to make such a thing.

edit:btw i catch why you get a bit upset reading this same guy in another post about the same group saying "it's bad no review here for this group", & creating another topic again for Kettel just saying the album is good instead of trying to write himself the review ;)

What I hope is tha murphythecat would finally learn to place these topics in the right subforum!

KETTEL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PSYTRANCE FFS!

This only makes this forum more difficult to browse through if every topic is placed in the wrong place. It's not difficult at all. IDM, hmm, not psytrance, hmm, other electronica? Yes!

What I hope is tha murphythecat would finally learn to place these topics in the right subforum!

KETTEL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PSYTRANCE FFS!

This only makes this forum more difficult to browse through if every topic is placed in the wrong place. It's not difficult at all. IDM, hmm, not psytrance, hmm, other electronica? Yes!

ok i see Murphythecat seems to be sort of a top notch members by here :D