battlestar galactica

gallowglass

well, the series finale of the best show ever made was last friday (of course im not going to spoil anything) and now i dont know what to do until june when the next 2hr special airs :unsure: anyway, i just thought this series needed a thread here. anyone else see the finale?

i think im going to watch it all again from the beginning, its just that good

Well, we got The Plan and Caprica. Though, it looks like it's mostly new actors for Caprica. Other than that, it's over indeed.

It was a great finale though. I loved it.

well, the series finale of the best show ever made was last friday (of course im not going to spoil anything) and now i dont know what to do until june when the next 2hr special airs :unsure: anyway, i just thought this series needed a thread here. anyone else see the finale?

i think im going to watch it all again from the beginning, its just that good

silly wabbit, in twenty years it will be remade again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I watched a couple of seasons in a weeks time. It sucked imho.

Which seasons? Why did it suck? If you don't mind me asking.

silly wabbit, in twenty years it will be remade again.

As long as Edward James Olmos is still alive to play Adama, I wouldn't mind. XD

Same goes for James Callis (who played Baltar).

It has all happened before and it will all happen again.

Fixed. I think.

I have mixed feelings about it. Loved the action and the enormous amount of detail, but was not a fan of all the melodramatic fluff that comprised a large portion of the series. The story was compelling, but long-winded. I think it catered too much to pop culture. Would've been great if it were darker and harder. As it is, I was entertained much of the time, but kept feeling like the bottom was dropping out of it every other episode, or that it was wandering purposefully away just to fill the time. Still, as far as TV sci-fi is concerned, it was pretty damn good.

I have mixed feelings about it. Loved the action and the enormous amount of detail, but was not a fan of all the melodramatic fluff that comprised a large portion of the series. The story was compelling, but long-winded. I think it catered too much to pop culture. Would've been great if it were darker and harder. As it is, I was entertained much of the time, but kept feeling like the bottom was dropping out of it every other episode, or that it was wandering purposefully away just to fill the time. Still, as far as TV sci-fi is concerned, it was pretty damn good.

+1

I would have to agree that there were many things they could've done with and filled it in with something better. I didn't mind the long-windedness of it because majority of the time I liked what was going on. I think. My memory is bad as it is.