New Sienis album

Insejn

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=153754582

samples!

sounding fantastic.. resemble to me a bit of good old talpa in a track i can hear in the preview. :) nice!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I got this today. Will listen to it tomorrow :)

Uhh I hope it's good, let us know :D

...but I will need to wait a bit before I order more music... I really need to listen the CDs I got, and not just have them piling around on the table :P

• 4 weeks later...

One of my favorite albums of the year. I'm not one to write out a track by track review, wish somebody would include this on the 2009 review board so it would get more attention.

almost bought it today... but... I need to hear some more thoughts on it as well :P well maybe I should just buy it, but the debut album didn't really impress me that much, at least not as much as I had expected.

I enjoyed his first album but I can say that this album is a big improvement in terms of his production skills and the overall quality of the music. There were two or three tracks on his first album that I liked a lot and the majority of the tracks on this album are better than the best from his first.

Check out: Unholy Ritual, Monkey Unleashed, As Crazy as This May Sound, Reaching through Eternity

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=8084

I think if you were even remotely a fan of his first album, there's no way you won't enjoy this one more.