Blueroom is back!

reger

...not the records label -_-

To those concerned, after being offline for months (sorry for that :rolleyes: ) its back online at the usual address. It has occasional bugs once in a while and there seems to be skin lacking ATM, were working on it, its going to be cool and dandy till Christmas!

See you there oldies, i missed you :wub: J-j-just come back pwetty pweese, will you :wub:?!...

...not the records label -_-

To those concerned, after being offline for months (sorry for that :rolleyes: ) its back online at the usual address. It has occasional bugs once in a while and there seems to be skin lacking ATM, were working on it, its going to be cool and dandy till Christmas!

See you there oldies, i missed you :wub: J-j-just come back pwetty pweese, will you :wub:?!...

te laat, ze underground is alrezy zere. :D Not for me at least :) Good luck with the board thou.

• 1 month later...

I pretty much forgot about the blueroom until I saw this thread. Good to see it's back up on running. :)

I'm a little late but yeah. That's what happens when a virus gets onto your comp and wrecks havoc. <_<