Let's hear some love about Dancing With Kadafi

Ormion

Many people seem to like the BP empire album a whole lot....

Not my favorite Infected album, it was clearly their turning point to a new direction, I do love Funkameleon, and I shure as hell love Dancing With Kadafi, Never Ever Land and spaniard are great too, but I prefered their 2 earlier albums over this one.

Dunno why actually.

Not my favorite Infected album, it was clearly their turning point to a new direction, I do love Funkameleon, and I shure as hell love Dancing With Kadafi, Never Ever Land and spaniard are great too, but I prefered their 2 earlier albums over this one.

Dunno why actually.

Yeah, I never thought BP Empire was as good as Classical Mushroom :wub:

Although DWK was the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me B.P.Empire is a very good album, but not their best. The Gathering and Classical Mushroom are masterpieces!

B.P.Empire is a bit too minimal for my taste, but DWK is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me B.P.Empire is a very good album, but not their best. The Gathering and Classical Mushroom are masterpieces!

B.P.Empire is a bit too minimal for my taste, but DWK is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. Actually BPE was the first psytrance album I bought, and at the time I thought it was brilliant. But their first two albums gradually overtook BPE in the race for my affection.

Dunno why actually.

Yeah, I never thought BP Empire was as good as Classical Mushroom :wub:

Although DWK was the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. Actually BPE was the first psytrance album I bought, and at the time I thought it was brilliant. But their first two albums gradually overtook BPE in the race for my affection.

infidels :mellow:

For me it was the opposite actually. The first two albums had a much higher immediate "wow" factor, but as the years pass, B.P.Empire is the only one I ever really go out of my way to listen to anymore. Over time I found that, for me at least, it just had more depth somehow. The first three were all excellent though each different in their own way, as they should be.