Dimension 5 > Pleiadians

sunwolf

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-So you've never even listened to them 1 time before, but you're going to throw your opinion in? :rolleyes:

2-And how is music being crazy and hard to comprehend a good thing? Makes no sense to me.

1-GFY you little Tee, where in my post it tells that ive NEVER ever listened to them?! Stubborn 604-emo ..nker.

2-Makes no sense to you. Makes sense to me, now would you be so kind and GFY? Yes? Thanks.

Yeah, cause what I read from reger is definitely NOT what he replied to. Maybe reger can clarify? :D

I replied to topic in general, not to Unstable Tee :D But you are asking here to clarify what Mr. Unstable (indeedly doo) meant by quoting me, i cant answer that, im affraid :D

1-GFY you little Tee, where in my post it tells that ive NEVER ever listened to them?! Stubborn 604-emo ..nker.

2-Makes no sense to you. Makes sense to me, now would you be so kind and GFY? Yes? Thanks.

I replied to topic in general, not to Unstable Tee :D But you are asking here to clarify what Mr. Unstable (indeedly doo) meant by quoting me, i cant answer that, im affraid :D

Thats what I read from your post, obviously I can read regerish, and some others cant :lol: Thank you for clarification that I was not stupid! :D

So you've never even listened to them 1 time before, but you're going to throw your opinion in? :rolleyes:

And how is music being crazy and hard to comprehend a good thing? Makes no sense to me.

What are you reading to give you that idea?

Makes perfect sense to me, not being able to understand something shouldn't mean you can't enjoy it. In fact I often prefer things I can't understand as I can make my own story

Guest Unstable

Humm, my bet would be, that Pleiadians pwn Dimension 5, as far as it concerns Modulation and off-album tracks of Pleiadians, havent got into IFO so far, except for Celaeno, other tracks are just beyond me, too fucked up alien shit for me to comprehend :clapping:

But yeh, agree on those apples and oranges, id rather put Etnica and D5 closer, being both melodic and getting well together but different at the same time :)

The bold parts make it sound like you've never listened to them both before.

Well you assumed too much as well as tend to generalize here and there.

But wait, what happened - why was his account deleted?

dunno what happened, must have been self-delete on ex canadian members or something :lol: