anyone aware of power source bootlegs floating about?

technosomy

have a chance to buy a brand new still sealed cosmic wave??? for $40

price is reasonable especially for one new, but slightly suspicious, anyone?

thanks

Unless you are suspecting something about seller, who said that that album should be sold for a lot more ? Having said that, $40 isn't too low to raise suspicion either.

BTW: is it an Israeli seller on Ebay ?

Unless you are suspecting something about seller, who said that that album should be sold for a lot more ? Having said that, $40 isn't too low to raise suspicion either.

BTW: is it an Israeli seller on Ebay ?

it could be????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pat

Power source album can be found at some shops in israel...

i found it half a year ago and bought it at the price of 19 NIS,as cheap as it can get.

BTW (and im not trying to bash no one here,that israeli dude on ebay and his cusine are greedy as it can get on selling some goa trance) but the condition of the items they sell are as mint as it can get if otherwise noted.

hope i helped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Power-Source-Cosmic-Wa...Q2em118Q2el1247

You're referring to this ???? Already saw it !!!!

That's surely original, but, if I understood well, seller listed @ $200 and will let it go for $40 ? Right, as our friend said above this (and other "rare" CDs) can be bought in Israel for the price of bread.

My opinion: I do not buy from such a greedy sellers.

Don't bash those sellers too much brothers,

I once bought a CD from them that had some scuffs and didn't play well anymore.

When I told them about that, they offered me two other CD from my choice from their list, for free.

Don't bash those sellers too much brothers,

I once bought a CD from them that had some scuffs and didn't play well anymore.

When I told them about that, they offered me two other CD from my choice from their list, for free.

We're not bashing, we're just saying they are greedy. But being greedy doesn't mean one isn't fair.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Power-Source-Cosmic-Wa...Q2em118Q2el1247

You're referring to this ???? Already saw it !!!!

That's surely original, but, if I understood well, seller listed @ $200 and will let it go for $40 ? Right, as our friend said above this (and other "rare" CDs) can be bought in Israel for the price of bread.

My opinion: I do not buy from such a greedy sellers.

thanks guys i got this one for $40 and bought

to replace my old crappy one

pat

Power source album can be found at some shops in israel...

i found it half a year ago and bought it at the price of 19 NIS,as cheap as it can get.

BTW (and im not trying to bash no one here,that israeli dude on ebay and his cusine are greedy as it can get on selling some goa trance) but the condition of the items they sell are as mint as it can get if otherwise noted.

hope i helped.

Don't forget that it's a two way road. I think it would be much more cool to contact Shahaf Swartzman, I think there's a certain member here that studies in his school and to propose some sort of a deal. That way the money will get spent much better. I reckon...

Don't forget that it's a two way road. I think it would be much more cool to contact Shahaf Swartzman, I think there's a certain member here that studies in his school and to propose some sort of a deal. That way the money will get spent much better. I reckon...

wow

didn't know that pity i could have known before i paid the guy

never mind still alright for a mint sealed disc i guess