some stuff for sale

draeke

i am revising all the cd i have from 2001 to 2006 (and surprisingly i have a LOT of them)

so well there are no oldies, but i am slowly going through my collectino to see what i really like and what i don't.

nonetheless something might be interesting for you, some are wanted on discogs. so please takje a look at my stuff for sale on discogs :)

i have gon through only 2006 backward to 2003 so far.. and there i a lot i have to listen of 2002 and 2001.

so check my stuff for sale. for some i accept offerings but i can tell you all my cds are like new. most of them i listened 1 time or never.... (!! sad but true)

and the few i bought used are in excelent shape.

hopefully i can make a lil cash

cheers

ps : i am not interested in trading as i have need of money

before everyone starts to flame me i advise the lunar cd is NOT mine, i havent decided the price nor will get that amount of money. i have my percentage if i can find a buyer but basically i know is the right price. i sold one last year at that price as well and i know a certain user paid his 500 eur. there is a lucky dude who apid it 1 pound but thats one thing that happens once in a lifetime or maybe not...

i am slowly going through my collection, more to come for sale..

ciao!