NEW DEMOS

Cosmo Circle

The end of Return sounds promising, i'd take off on that direction - more emphasis on the melodies rather than letting the bass be the only one driving the track.

Cyan has a good feeling too, my favorite of the two.

I do have one big problem with your music though, and that is the bassline. Call me opinionated but how much longer do people think they can ride this full-on bass? Its been 5 years now and some 5,000 tracks with exactly the same VB-1 bassline, no I don't care that you raise the 3/4 and 4/4 note up to the next octave, or virtually anything you can do like that has already been done a million times, unless you have 16 note long sequences with very complicated rythms.

Set yourself free :) Expirament, find inspiration and let it flow through. What fun is it making sounds that are like all the rest? The bassline is the rythm of the music, the heart of it, if you will.

Now this is my opinion, please don't get offended. You've succeeded in making good to decent tracks in the psytrance / full on formula. My problem is that its 2008 and that we've heard it already a million times, and I believe you can bring something new and wonderful to the game. Surprise us. :) You want to make unique music right? You are doing it already, except that you feel you need to make your bassline like everyone else's in order for it to sound like full on. I'm going to be a dick by saying this but I barely hear the goa influence you claim. I know why too...its because you haven't set yourself free in thinking what you "need" to do to make a psychedelic trance track. Truth is, nowhere does it say that you "need" certain elements to make it a psytrance track. If I remember correctly the original glamor of this genre was exactly that it is unpredictable and freeforming. GMS killed all that though, and the hundreds that started copying.

I'm seriously going to start a petition one of these days to get people to stop using VB-1 in psytrance..

Good luck with the music man :)

The end of Return sounds promising, i'd take off on that direction - more emphasis on the melodies rather than letting the bass be the only one driving the track.

Cyan has a good feeling too, my favorite of the two.

I do have one big problem with your music though, and that is the bassline. Call me opinionated but how much longer do people think they can ride this full-on bass? Its been 5 years now and some 5,000 tracks with exactly the same VB-1 bassline, no I don't care that you raise the 3/4 and 4/4 note up to the next octave, or virtually anything you can do like that has already been done a million times, unless you have 16 note long sequences with very complicated rythms.

Set yourself free :) Expirament, find inspiration and let it flow through. What fun is it making sounds that are like all the rest? The bassline is the rythm of the music, the heart of it, if you will.

Now this is my opinion, please don't get offended. You've succeeded in making good to decent tracks in the psytrance / full on formula. My problem is that its 2008 and that we've heard it already a million times, and I believe you can bring something new and wonderful to the game. Surprise us. :) You want to make unique music right? You are doing it already, except that you feel you need to make your bassline like everyone else's in order for it to sound like full on. I'm going to be a dick by saying this but I barely hear the goa influence you claim. I know why too...its because you haven't set yourself free in thinking what you "need" to do to make a psychedelic trance track. Truth is, nowhere does it say that you "need" certain elements to make it a psytrance track. If I remember correctly the original glamor of this genre was exactly that it is unpredictable and freeforming. GMS killed all that though, and the hundreds that started copying.

I'm seriously going to start a petition one of these days to get people to stop using VB-1 in psytrance..

Good luck with the music man :)

1st. i never said my sound was pure goa trance... so i didnt claim anything as you say. (untrue)

2nd. this is my music style... this is what i want to produce as this is my ideal of music and what i want to transmite

to the others...and my self.

3rd. i dont care what instruments i use, even if you say that there is one vb-1 of my bassline that is used by everyone... that doenst make me think i need to

use diferent things... i dont sufer of "i want to be diferent sindrom"

i just want to make my tracks... with the best quality i can archieve

because it satisfied my self...just to get my own ego happy (is this a crime?)

all the rest i can get with my music is simply a bonus, because i know i will never be professional on psytrance...(and i realy mean it)

i even live in a country that orgs dont give me value... so what i can expect more?

but thats ok...

i bet you did this "go down" coment just because of my "joke" about sell the tracks to labbels

you didnt understand that was ironic words..

regards

Your music is good Cosmo Circle and I want to hear more :) Take my comments with a pinch of salt as they're only opinions, to which I'm entitled to and so are you

all the rest i can get with my music is simply a bonus, because i know i will never be professional on psytrance...(and i realy mean it)

Well if you look at this way, if you have fun doing this, and you always strive to make a good track its actually inevitable that you'll become pro. One never gets worse the more they do something, they can only get better.

I didn't mean for my comments to sound harsh or condescending, I guess what I'm saying is I look forward more to hearing new kinds of music rather than what's been heard and done by so many people already.

First Of All I Have Listened To Cosmo's Album "Never Land" And Enjoyed It Very Much.

Second:I've Got To Say Both Of You Have Your Differences, Its The Music That Matters Not How You Created It.

If It Sounds Good To You, Chances Are Somebody Else Is Going To Like It Too.

I Am The Same Way I Do It Because Its Rewarding To Listen To Something That I've Spent Time On, Aswell As The Process Itself.

Everyone Has A Different Route To Get To Their Destination, But Not Everyone Takes The Same Route To Get To It.

Depending On How You Look At It.