how to contact quirk?

Oopie

"Quirk Pharmasonics Inc. want you to enjoy this product. If you are not entirely satisfied with it, please return it with the packaging to the Consumer Services Manager at the address below saying when and where purchased."

On the sleeve of Quirk's Quality Control.

I'm very happy they control the quality of their products. This item just didn't meet the expectations that Quirk brand was formerly known of.

What was the Product Development Unit thinking? "Machina Electrica & Fornax Chemica" was the most splendid piece of psy-sci-fi-techno. You know what they say about brands: If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

At first I thought to use this cd as a frisbee, but perhaps a better idea would be to return this piece of plastic wrongly used to the Consumer Service Manager. I tried sending this to the address given, but the package returned to my home.

Help me locate CSM of Quirk please?

Mark Allen is into Laws at the moment and Tim Healy is busy with his Coburn project that releases their debut album (with Pete Martin aka Slide) these days. A friend who has it tells me it's a great effort. I doubt you'd find it interesting, but none the less...

Oopie if you want to trade this album with something from my discography feel free to check:

http://www.discogs.com/user/PavelZagalsky

Mark Allen is into Laws at the moment and Tim Healy is busy with his Coburn project that releases their debut album (with Pete Martin aka Slide) these days. A friend who has it tells me it's a great effort. I doubt you'd find it interesting, but none the less...

Oopie if you want to trade this album with something from my discography feel free to check:

http://www.discogs.com/user/PavelZagalsky

I thought you were a man of taste... :rolleyes:

PM sent. :)

• 3 weeks later...

seems Pavel was just trying to hush-hush the whole deal about bad quirk quality after all.

please give me the information to contact mark allen or tim healy and I'll send this disc back ASAP.

I wasn't aware you worked for consumer service of quirk?

Of course I do :rolleyes:

What do you think I got all that CRM training for over the last two years?

big quirk fan myself...absolutely love the machina electrica cd.... i prob have the longest love affair with this one [concerning muzic cds :P]

have to say that the quality control album was a bit dissapointing in the beginning...but it isnt a bad cd at all....takes a lot of time to get into...one of my friends likes it a lot, and i have to say that cd works quite nicely when returning from a heavy party whilst driving back home/to some other adventure

but to be honest....i prob never buy it....

so euhm

dont give up hassling them! :D

[i really didnt add anything here hah! just stole 2 min of your time *does a lil dance, gets shot in the face*]

:(

Quirk has been inactive since 2002, busted! :posford:

I know. They became inactive and handed customer relations management over to me :)

If I remember right, Mark Allen sold his Goa vinyl collection on Ebay a couple of years ago... A bit sad, thinking of how many fantastic parties he rocked with those vinyls back in the days. But, life goes on and people find new paths...

he did ??? O_o :(

you would think emotional value...???