dj INADA...2 demo's

HappyHorse

Hi, I'm dj Inada (from belgium)

here is myspace... www.myspace.com/dj_inada

(here you can see all my references)

I have two demo's:

1) a really trancy set...beginning a little bit easy going, after very melodical stuff!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?3nbbzzteomy

2) acidtrance set...first some acid, than the bomb get dropped!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WCLGM61P

feedback is welcome...here or in pm-style!!!!

Will download them when I'm at home, care to post a tracklist? :)

Downloading the second mix and working on the first one. I somehow don't get how the site where it is uploaded to works.

Downloading the second mix and working on the first one. I somehow don't get how the site where it is uploaded to works.

Me too. On the left it says its 'processing' the download which is taking forever, and on the right theres another save link but that doesn't work either..

Me too. On the left it says its 'processing' the download which is taking forever, and on the right theres another save link but that doesn't work either..

Same here. If I use the second option I have to register to download the file to my files. But the my files folder is an online folder in which the link will be stored, still no way of downlading it.

I'd be very happy if happy horse can upload the mix on mepaupload too or give me a hint how to make this page work.

Same here. If I use the second option I have to register to download the file to my files. But the my files folder is an online folder in which the link will be stored, still no way of downloading it.

I'd be very happy if happy horse can upload the mix on mega upload too or give me a hint how to make this page work.

just click the link....I just done it! and it works...could be that sometimes the mega-upload doesn't work, just wait a few minutes and it's still available!

the other link must work too!

the mixes have been downloaded many times already actually in this way!

u shud call it Confuse Mix coz its the puzzle to manage how to grab it from there hehe

btw i look for the tracklist too

u shud call it Confuse Mix coz its the puzzle to manage how to grab it from there hehe

btw i look for the tracklist too

yes, sorry dudes, no track lists...but I hope you can still enjoy the muxic!! I promise my next sets will have one!!!

hope to get some feedback soon!

• 3 weeks later...

90 views and so little reactions??? so lame low, isn't it? :P

common goatrance freaks, whats'up??? :clapping:

Hello Ward, i really tryed to download the dj sets but i cant figure how to dl it just dont work :( cant you please upload it on another host? if not i can i host it on my site :drama:

Hello Ward, i really tryed to download the dj sets but i cant figure how to dl it just don't work :( cant you please upload it on another host? if not i can i host it on my site :drama:

well, I just checked the links...they seem to work here very well...maybe you can try to download them on another time? sometimes the link does not work, just try another time ;)

or I can make a zip-file...contact me on msn later on! :)

• 3 weeks later...

It finally works, downloading the first mix right now! :)

I just had to right-click on the button/link to download it but I swear it didn't work like that on the first try.

• 2 months later...