FS/FT: Etnica - The Juggeling Alchemists Under The Black Light 2xLP (High Society)

gurutrance

Damn, I spent 10 minutes sifting through your wantlist just to realise you're offering vinyl :angry:;)

Haha! I noticed that straight away thank god.

Don't suppose you want to trade the CD??

Damn, I spent 10 minutes sifting through your wantlist just to realise you're offering vinyl :angry:;)

jejeje ... I suppose that my want list might be bigger. You are lucky, my friend!! XD!!

... by the other hand.... what raisin with the vinyl love? is it getting lost?

Haha! I noticed that straight away thank god.

Oh come on now you guys- this is a timeless release... Don't be so picky (or angry for what it matters :lol: )! Grab yourselves a copy while you still can! Hell, I'll get me a second copy as on my vinyl the side which contains Gili's Voyage (Ketu Remix) is... er, played to death? :posford:

And plus you get that great cover art over a nice, large, piece of cardboard(?) paper!

Oh come on now you guys- this is a timeless release... Don't be so picky (or angry for what it matters :lol: )! Grab yourselves a copy while you still can! Hell, I'll get me a second copy as on my vinyl the side which contains Gili's Voyage (Ketu Remix) is... er, played to death? :posford:

And plus you get that great cover art over a nice, large, piece of cardboard(?) paper!

Do you mean Gili's voyage (ketu remix) as stated on the backcover of the cd version???

Because that track (nr4) actually is vicky's dream. You can hear it clearly that track 3 on the cd is a remix of track one and not track four...

Anyway I really like track 4 (the real vicky's dream) of the cd version !!

Also moon influence and mystical appearance in goa are beautifull!

I don't know if the tracknaming is correct on the vinyl edition...

Check discogs if you don't get my rambling :)

One of the better subtle cd's I own.

Greetz Somseensee

Do you mean Gili's voyage (ketu remix) as stated on the backcover of the cd version???

Because that track (nr4) actually is vicky's dream. You can hear it clearly that track 3 on the cd is a remix of track one and not track four...

Anyway I really like track 4 (the real vicky's dream) of the cd version !!

Greetz Somseensee

Greetings Somseensee! I am well aware of the track list mistake on the CD version, but I was refering to the 2xLP version, where in fact it is Vicky's Dream that appears on the second vinyl, as track C1 I think, on the "totem" side, as the first track of that vinyl... So I think it was I made all the confusion here, no? Or didn't I? Well...

Greetings Somseensee! I am well aware of the track list mistake on the CD version, but I was refering to the 2xLP version, where in fact it is Vicky's Dream that appears on the second vinyl, as track C1 I think, on the "totem" side, as the first track of that vinyl... So I think it was I made all the confusion here, no? Or didn't I? Well...

Hehe it was not really about the confusion, I just wanted to share the joy I had with some tracks of the disc! :)

Greetz

The problem is, that the CD has 7 tracks and the record has only 6 tracks.

I have no problem with that, because I have already the CD. :D

But I think the other who have it not, have a problem with that. <_<

I wish gurutrance many luck, for his trade. ;)

The problem is, that the CD has 7 tracks and the record has only 6 tracks.

I have no problem with that, because I have already the CD. :D

But I think the other who have it not, have a problem with that. <_<

I wish gurutrance many luck, for his trade. ;)

Thanks Kai-Q; you want to purchase it?? :)

who likes the smell of vinyl in the mornings? ;)