3RD EAR AUDIO

Nurbs

First cd suppose to be released during 2007. Anybody heard any rumors ?

We have to wait for words from the people going to the Twisted Party tonight.... he is surpose to play as Third Ear there.

So people keep an ear out and report back :)

well that is a way to get some information :P

I'm really curious about this project since I really like the two Doof albums. I hope for positive reports from the Twisted party..

I'm really curious about this project since I really like the two Doof albums. I hope for positive reports from the Twisted party..

Yeah me 2! Sounds verry interesting!!! :)

I'm pissed i missed this at the twisted party, also a big fan of doof and so was really looking forward to watching this one (along with zubzub who i've also never seen before and missed as well) but yet again i found myself losing track of time whilst dancing away on the main dancefloor and before i knew it i'd missed the set :( There's some tunes up on his myspace site though and they sound seriously sweeeet, can't wait for the album. i'm just hoping they make an appearance at glade too so i can catch them there :rolleyes:

Few people from psynews went to the twisted party. Why dont you post some words about doofs live ??

He didn't play! :unsure: my only disappointment about the night... i even made my friends stay on the dancefloor after hallucinogen in dub had finished telling them that doof was on next and that he was awesome. sadly all we got was some quiet dub playing in the background :(