Gus Till - Best of the Rhino years Vol. 1

Guest antic

i think that 2007 is the year of great comebacks and returns as we can see many artists names pop uping with a new stuff or rare / unknown material

Click on the cover for more info & samples.

Sounds very interesting, if you ask me :)

Posted Image

It looks like he compiled his own best tracks, not Rhino's, but overall nice initiative.... :D

Guest antic

It looks like he compiled his own best tracks, not Rhino's, but overall nice initiative.... :D

Duh! That's why it is called "Gus Till - Best of the rhino years" <_<

Looks very nice! but.... it says:

Territory Restrictions: Japan

:( whats up with that?

I don't know for sure, but I'd guess it's usual situation were some Japanese label got first release rights to it locally and thus it will only be on sale in Japan for the first month or so before the rest of the world gets it.

I don't know for sure, but I'd guess it's usual situation were some Japanese label got first release rights to it locally and thus it will only be on sale in Japan for the first month or so before the rest of the world gets it.

Yeah, I think so.

Intermittent Memories on Celestial Dragon was also Japan territory restriction but soon was available elsewhere!

Don't worry people I'm sure everyone will be able to get this

Guest The Journey Man Project

saikosounds always have deals with Japanese distributors and get Japanese opnly release in stock... they had the Midi Miliz - "Non Standard" and Planet B.E.N - "Test" albums in Japan only versions...