Astral Projection

Go-Goa Trancer

Hello everybody,

I found this video on YouTube and on the comments it was said the first track (lasts approximately 2:00 minutes) is Let There Be Light. First of all I would like to know if it is really it.

If this is LTBL, then is it the same track which appears on Trust In Trance 1? The last track is entitled T.B. Light... I also know it appears on Orange Compilation, do you know on which others CDs it also appears?

This seems to be one hell of a track, just a huge burst of energy... :blink:

I also have another question: the last track is Mahadeva, but it sounds a bit remixed (different from Trust In Trance 2). Do you know if it is a real separate track or it's just some Live mix?

Thanks.

Yes it is Let there be light.

About the mahadeva remix, there is one I think its called Mahadeva '99. It's either that or the John 00 Flemming remix of it. Not too sure tho.

OK thanks. :)

But do you know if it appears on TIT 1?

About Mahadeva, I thought about the remixes, but I think the remixes were made after 96', no?

The 1996 remix of Mahadeva came waaaaaay before the '99 remix, and it was originally found on this nice compilation: V.A. A Taste Of Transient (1996) (Transient Records)

link: http://www.discogs.com/release/158528

But it was then later to be licenced and therefore found on the Destination Goa 2 compilation as well...

Also, I hereby like to ask if the special remix for mp3.com was released other then on mp3.com, and if it was: where?

I really like that song, and it was one of the first Goa Trance songs I've ever heard <3 :P