DETRITUS (Ad Noiseam) LIVE in Athens 14/04!

spectraliquid

Posted Image

SPECTRALIQUID.com presents:

DETRITUS (UK) - Ad Noiseam Records LIVE in Greece!

Detritus (aka David Dandomoore) is coming to Athens for a unique live act, to deliver chaotic drum'n'bass, experimental, atmospheric music... An event not to be missed..........

Also appearing:

SUBHEIM - live act/dj set

MOBTHROW - live act /dj set

FISHIMSELF - dj set

KERNELCOREMODE - dj set

Place: VANILLA SKY (Sarri 37, Psyrri)

Date: Saturday 14 April

Entrance: 12 euros with drink

Starting: 23.30

Good to see such events in Athens and friends playing there;Such a shame its the same night with the Psyacoustics party.Would love to see Detritus once again although i really doubt im missing the other party.Good luck on that one SpectralLiquid :)

Yes, he's been in Athens some years ago ( I think in 2004), unfortunately it was at the same period with the Olympic Games and were not many people, as far as I know. Hope things will be better this time...he is a very nice artist and there will also be very interesting live and dj sets by SUBHEIM, MOBTHROW, KERNELCOREMODE and FISHIMSELF...

www.myspace.com/mobthrow

www.myspace.com/subheim

www.myspace.com/detritusdave

www.myspace.com/kernelcoremode

www.myspace.com/spectraliquid

So.. There were some nice tracks being played yesterday :)

Amongst the IDM ones i heard an Ab Ovo & a Kattoo track, and I think one by Nebulo - Kolia album, mostly by SUBHEIM.

On certain acts the sound was worse, at others it was more decent.

Detritus didn't impress me and to be honest, I was sort of dissapointed, he did play some nice drum'n'bassy tracks at first,but overall nothing impressive and his set was too short.

MOBTHROW was the highlight of the night, very nice dark techno/tech-trance & I also noticed some PowerNoise/Rhytmic Noise influences. Ta spase :)

KERNELCOREMODE , hm. This set had a few nice moments but I was feeling sort of indifferent about the music most of the time, especially taking account it was after MOBTHROW.

There was also a .. hm weird incident that took place, i knew some guys there & they lighted a joint , some security guy from the place forced us to go out... :S Ok, I understand it but it was just one & only fuckin' joint,no need to create such a big fuss about it. The guys paid 12 euros and stayed there for no more than half an hour :( They left the place, I got in again after a while .. I didn't want to miss the tech-trance ;P ;)

So, the acts/dj sets that were worth in my opinion :

MOBTHROW

SUBHEIM