Tristan - Chemisphere

pr0fane

I dont know, I have very mixed feelings about this album. First of all, the first few tracks sound like they have been taken of some old dat tape, shredded to normal tape and then mastered badly. Bad quality! After a few listens, it really sounds boring as well. Sorry, I had AMD/Prometheus expectations on this album, but it did not reach the 3/10 level even. Sorry Tristan.

+1 :unsure::(

Hah. I don't know why u guys don't like this i think its fantastic. Finally something unique to listen to. I give it an overall B+ rating.

Unique ? :huh:

What is so unique about it ?

i for example never been fan of his previous works, maybe heard once/twice or fast-winded through audiodrome. not giving proper listen, nevertheless i do like chemisphere and i wont compare it to older stuff :P

Guest antic

yeah, never seen it but i can imagine that it wouldnt fit todays dancefloor cokeheads standarts :lol:

link?

I finally found it:

Posted Image

IMO it looks 10 times better :(

• 9 months later...

Unique ? :huh:

What is so unique about it ?

There's more to the music than the bassline, you grumpy old fart ;)

I'd say he's hidden very nice music behind a bassline that will make morons buy it and grumpy old farts stay away.